Tennis coach or play partner in Jeddah?

Hi, I am Louay - I live in Jeddah near the Red Sea Mall. I am looking for a tennis couch or someone to play / practice tennis with. I used to play a few years ago before moving to Jeddah and now I looking to start playing again.

Where court available?

Try calling  *** a PTR certified coach.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Share these details through the private messaging system please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Louay, I can hit with you sometimes if you wish to. Do you have any available tennis courts to play with in there? Just inform me then.

hi i am palying in al bilad hotel

Hi Tennis Jeddah, are you playing with Coach Larry or Venus there in Albilad, or you are just lookin here for someone to play with? You must be a seeded player, aren't you? What level are you anyways?

hi i am playing with Larry also with anyone who s interested .
see you soon .

if you can train me please contact me, i'm interested

Interested, Please contact ****

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

who s wanna tennis

I am ready :)

#@bonzaff2003,  I already played with you i guess thru ASTEC Team Event twice. i belong to JRTC team, played with Higher Mix Category.

wanna playing tennis

i need someone for palying tennis

In what category are you playing in ASTEC partner Zaim?

Hello Tennis Jeddah, do you have a regular tennis court to use? What level are you by the way?

i am beginner playing in el bilad hotel

im live in kaec who want to play tennis im tennis trainor in phillippines

Yeah bro Zaim, I remember you, one of the nicest top-spinner in your team. One day bro hoping I could play with you.  :cheers:

Hello Dear , is there any chance I can play tennis with you , I'm beginner but I have passion for tennis ... is that possible plz !?

Hello Emad, how are you. It's my pleasure to serve you. Do you have or known an available tennis court  for us to use for your training? Just let me know more even with your available time.

Don't hesitate to contact *** whenever you needed to.

See you around.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Would love to play tennis here, if you like contact me

Yeah sure, where do you usually play here? You can invite me at any available time. Just set the date and we will see

Please contact me regarding tennis and more about your level please.

I'm interested too.. I want to learn.

I'm a beginner and looking for a tennis partner, and court. Anyone interested?