Close

German student looking for a room for August/September

Hello alltogether!
I'm german student currently residing in Amsterdam for an internship. I was living in one of DUWO's student apartments until now, but this month I was told the program is terminated because they the need to make place for the next students coming semester. So I'm  kind of urgently looking for a place where I can stay the last two months of my internship: August and September. Should be located in Amsterdam or closeby. My budget is 400-500 Euro/months. I consider myself a quiet, clean and responsible roommate.  If anyone wants to rent out his extra room for those months, I'm happy to hear from you. Because a lot of expats have probably been in a similar position at some point, I would also be very thankful for any tips on how to find a short-term apartment in not even two weeks. Or maybe you know someone who looks to rent out his place?

Thanks a lot!

Hi MartG,

Welcome to the forum  :)

have a look at the Housing in Amsterdam please, and why not publish your own "looking ad", it will be more practical.

All the best,
Bhavna

I could possibly help!

Expatriate health insurance in Amsterdam

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Amsterdam

Moving to Amsterdam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Amsterdam

Travel insurance in Amsterdam

Enjoy stress-free travel to Amsterdam