Close

Bank repossessions

I have seen a lot of properties for sale on Kyreo that are bank repossessions. Does anyone have any experience of buying a property this way. Is it straight forward? We would be cash buyers.

Hola , not sure about buying from a bank , but generally all property is cheap at the moment , if you do buy from a bank make sure the water and electric are still connected as some times it is not straight forward to reconnect, what area are you looking to move to

Cheers Tony , in Agost Alicante

Hola Tony, we have been considering Valencia, where there does seem to be a lot of bank repossessions apartments. But we are also keen to explore cave houses in Andulacia.  Both areas have a range of properties that fit our criteria and small budget.

Hola ,

I live near Alicante , but have yet to visit Valencia , cave houses sound interesting , I wonder if they are a bit dark and damp though ,

Do you want to live in an expat area or more Spanish , we went for the Spanish option  , and live just outside of Agost pottery village nr Alicante

Definitely a Spanish area, we have just started to learn Spanish, do you speak Spanish and did you find it easier once you were immersed in it, so to speak.

I have been here nearly 14 years now , I can Speak Spanish but am ashamed to say far from fluent , but my kids are fluent with all Spanish friends ,

I guess it easier to pick up in a Spanish area as you have no choice , as you will not be understood in English , although we have noticed the younger generation do seem to have more interest in speaking English ,

Have you visited the area ?  are you looking to move permanently or holidaying

We have stayed in Valencia a few times but Granada region is planned for early next year to stay in a cave house and seriously look at what is available. I have been following an interesting blog about living in a cave house and would love to hear from anyone else living in one.

Expatriate health insurance in Valencia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Valencia

Moving to Valencia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Valencia

Travel insurance in Valencia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Valencia

Flights to Valencia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Valencia