Looking for an Apartment

Hello,

My husband and I are retired and looking for an apartment in Nha Trang.  Idealy we would like 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, waterview, Balcony, fully furnished with oven, washer & Dryer, Dishwasher, upper floor of highrise building and indoor or covered tennis court on premise or nearby is a must.

We would like to sign the lease for 1-2 years and our move in date is flexible as we are still traveling but December 01, 2017 will be the latest.

Thank you,

Young

I think you will be hard pressed to find apartments with their own tennis court.....tennis is not a popular sport here and none of the apartments I have ever stayed in, in Nha Trang, including two of the best complexes, The Costa and Champa Island, have tennis courts.  The Vietnamese are mad about badminton.

Thank you for your insight. While their may not be apartments with tennis on the premises there could be tennis available nearby, that would be okay.

I have the opposite impression about tennis in Vietnam.  It may not be Australia but it is fairly popular.  It may be a little more for the middle classes than badminton as one must join a club or pay to play.  There were a couple of courts near my apartment house (in HCMC), associated with a restaurant. 

If you use google maps, put the following in the search bar:  sân quần vợt, nha trang.   There seem to be at least a half dozen courts although most seem to be more in town than on the beach.  Some of the returns are for restaurants but they may be combined as was the one in my neighborhood.

Thank you very much for your response.  I feel a lot better about moving to Nha Trang. I am from the US and used to playing tennis reguarly.  I will search the site you recomended and thanks again!