Close

work permit appeal

is there any guarantee to get work permit is Zambia.,.,.,? my permit got rejected and have appealed but no response waiting from 2 months

@vineetair

my work permit was also denied in last week of June. And my company reapplied for me. But no response till now.

Did you reapply by yourself? How long does reapplication take, like to reapply any other documents that you submitted?

I was just told that we have reapplied, but not sure in the first week of July or later by my company.

no respose yet

where are you from?????

I am from india and no response yet. I really don't know how long will it take. Do you know of any timeline. I don't see any on their website

ok what feild you have applied for???R u in India or in zambia>???

I am in mining field and currently in India, waiting for my work permit.
My application was rejected in last week of June and from that time to now nothing on appeal application.

When did you submit the appeal application?

Does field has much effect on time, they take to process the appeal application.

mine is for hospitality.,.,

But when did you apply for appeal?

my visa got rejected again.,.,. dont know what wrong with this country

I have also same problem my permit also rejected 3 times in Zambia,

I don't know how to do

@Kunal

You said your visa was rejected 3 times? So when did you get your visa finally as you are going to Lusaka now

but this time I will be sure I got the permit

My Husband is an Auto electrician with Diploma in Engineering and Supervisory Management. He is a Registered Assessor, Moderator and Mentor and Coach.  His Visa was also rejected in around July 17.  He has vast experience of 35 yrs in the trade and he can only enrich young minds as a mentor and coach.   When you see Zambia rejecting highly qualified people like him, you begin to wonder if they are interested in enriching the educational wealth of the country.  We are not going to appeal, just move on to the next job application, but will never attempt to go through this long and expensive process just to be rejected again.  I am Zambian born to top it all. Just lost interest in my birth country. Disappointed in them.

Expatriate health insurance in Zambia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Zambia

Moving to Zambia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Zambia

Travel insurance in Zambia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Zambia