Looking for someone to chill, jam and make music with!

Wassup, wassup guuys! I'm a writer, hip-hopper, beatboxer and a bit of a guitar player (not a pro at any of these things, it's just my hobby)...

I want to meet people who really enjoy music and do covers, and/or creating original music with them...
Would like to meet a few singers, and instrumentalists to meet up on a weekly basis and just chill together having fun and maybe creating our own informal chillout events for people to join (something like couchsurfing event but much more private).

I have to emphasise that this is only and strictly for fun and to feed our souls with some cool music. I don't smoke and I don't drink, but I don't judge either, so the weirder you are, the more welcome you'll be haha. I have to say that I don't have any space available where we could jam so any suggestions regarding some cool hangout locations are very welcome as well.

You don't need to be a full on artist. All I need you to is enjoy music and maybe contribute with a good voice or a nice instrument.

Looking forward to meeting you..

Japanese in KL for outdoors and tour guide/personal guide

Hey I'm an Expact working in here in Bank. dont know to play music but can come to hear u guys.. :)

poonamrautela02 wrote:

Hey I'm an Expact working in here in Bank. dont know to play music but can come to hear u guys.. :)

HI how r u doing?
may i know which bank r u working?

thanks