Close

Looking for someone to chill, jam and make music with!

Wassup, wassup guuys! I'm a writer, hip-hopper, beatboxer and a bit of a guitar player (not a pro at any of these things, it's just my hobby)...

I want to meet people who really enjoy music and do covers, and/or creating original music with them...
Would like to meet a few singers, and instrumentalists to meet up on a weekly basis and just chill together having fun and maybe creating our own informal chillout events for people to join (something like couchsurfing event but much more private).

I have to emphasise that this is only and strictly for fun and to feed our souls with some cool music. I don't smoke and I don't drink, but I don't judge either, so the weirder you are, the more welcome you'll be haha. I have to say that I don't have any space available where we could jam so any suggestions regarding some cool hangout locations are very welcome as well.

You don't need to be a full on artist. All I need you to is enjoy music and maybe contribute with a good voice or a nice instrument.

Looking forward to meeting you..

Japanese in KL for outdoors and tour guide/personal guide

Hey , Iam living in kl since one month, i play the guitar and like to sing, al always looking for People to jam with, make fusion music etc.

Hey I'm an Expact working in here in Bank. dont know to play music but can come to hear u guys.. :)

poonamrautela02 :

Hey I'm an Expact working in here in Bank. dont know to play music but can come to hear u guys.. :)

HI how r u doing?
may i know which bank r u working?

thanks

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy stress-free travel to Kuala Lumpur