Close

hepatitis b and visa rule in uae

Hi

how to contact dubai health department, even they deported me back due to TB SCAR, but i dont have tb, i have all reports from multinational hospital,
Would u please tell me the procedure ?

Hello guys,

I wanted to know about hep B new medical checkup rules in dubai.

Software engineering will for this checkup? Pls answer. ..

Hellow to all dears....am in a big trouble can someone help me by telling about the security gaurd visa,,,,am hypatitus B patient will they allow me to stay in Uae on the security gaurd visa or not????your 1 minute time can solve my problem so plzzzz help me....

My email adreess is xxx...u can also text me here thanks alotttt

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please do not post your e-mail ad on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I need advice my friend is going a medical exam in sales she worried about coz she having a hepa b result last 2009 and not going check up again she worried if found positive...

Hello,

The Hepatitis tests are for newcomers and for those looking for job as babysitters, nursery and kindergarten employees, housemaids, workers at barber shops, health clubs or restaurants seeking new visa or renewal. Such applicants will have to undergo these tests when entering the emirate and also during visa renewal process, and if found positive, would be deported.

I'm an accountant. Is my profession part of the 6 categories? I have received direct jobs offers from companies in UAE before but had ignored them as im hep b positive and I thought people with hep b cannot work in middle east.

Are you still in Dubai? I'm an accountant and planning to go there. Will they check me for hepa b?

Dear,
My name is Arslan Khalid, my wife came in UAE on husband visa when we went for her medical we were informed that she is medically unfit and has TB and was returned back with life time ban, kindly advise if there is any legal process to lift the ban as we have done her medical and all got cleared.
Hoping to hear from you.

Arslan Khalid.
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi! i would you to know all that you can still work in UAE. i have read some forums that he contacted the Health ministry if he could work even if he had a Hepa b but the Health ministry in Dubai responded and says "you can and we dont see any problem with that" positively as long as you are not fallen into six categories.( possible work you can get in dubai : that doesn't required you to undergo hepa b test: Call Center, computer fields, Bellmen, postman and more. if you want you can contact this number (0097145023939 dubai ministry health nubmer)..Hope this could help you..

Thanks for the great info dear, but can you tell me that the person who are doing the job in banking sectors, accounts sectors,marketing sectors and warehouse sectors are fall in the 6 catogories or not? Because I am the patient of hepatitis b and planning to go there on visit visa next month and want to get job in these sectors.
Thanks....

Moving to Dubai

Find tips from professionals about moving to Dubai

Travel insurance in Dubai

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Dubai

Flights to Dubai

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Dubai