Hepatitis b and visa rule in uae

is hepa C is being tested in shariah fr visa renewal and new visa medical test.
any one postive wd HVC had medical recently .??
Engineers visa is under this test..???

for   SHARJAH......???

only they say its only 6 categories not in construction field of work..can you ask again youre friend about construction mam power can under go hp-b examination? tnks for youre help.

@ rds i saw the link and they say only the 6 categories need a hp-b test. not mension in that link a construction field of workers,

@meguelrovic ---- then that simply means construction workers need not undergo hep-B test. Construction worker included in "All category".

it says there:

For ALL CATEGORIES =
1. physical examination
2. TB (x-ray)
3. HIV test

ONLY For housemaids, nurse, food workers, saloon, barbers, etc. =
(1) physical examination + (2) TB (x-ray) + (3) HIV test [which are requirements for all category]
plus.....
4. hepa-B
5. Syphilis

same for the sharjah....????

lalizay16 wrote:

same for the sharjah....????

Hepa C is different from the Hep B law. They don't mention that hep C
is extempted to that test or for the new law last 2010 which 6 category will applied.I doubt If they will not check it, and they will allow you to stay.

Ask to your friend P.R.O. because they know which need to be check.

Pray for it that you will pass.

Goodluck

no one is sure........

I am living in uae.I am also a healthy carrier of haepatitis b.I got my employment visa stamped last week.As per the information i have got from DHA,haepatitis B is tested only for persons who falls under 6 categories(mainly people working in food industries,barbers,maid etc).Apart from the 6 categories all other persons with non infectious haepatatits B can work in uae.

tnks rds..tnks for important info.now i decide to work in quatar (UAE) as Autocad Draftsman..

jacky1 wrote:

I am living in uae.I am also a healthy carrier of haepatitis b.I got my employment visa stamped last week.As per the information i have got from DHA,haepatitis B is tested only for persons who falls under 6 categories(mainly people working in food industries,barbers,maid etc).Apart from the 6 categories all other persons with non infectious haepatatits B can work in uae.

Congrats!

I have a ban in dubai because of hep b, i want to ask if ever i want to go in other country like Qatar,is there any possibility that I can enter? And how about the medical requirement is it the same in dubai that we can still apply the job which is not under to 6 category? I want to go in Qatar since I cannot enter in dubai because of the ban.

Please help me about it. :-(

any one knows about hepatites C in sharjah @ visa renewal.it be tested..??????

Big thanks to this Expat.com!
Thanks for all the information =) actually i had my medical result in my hand right now! and thanks to God it is fit to work free from infectious diseases! :) you guys are correct! new visa rule is already implemented as long as you do not fall in 6 categories they will not include hepa b test!
Keep the faith Guys!

i got job in dubai..
im suffer from Hepatitis B..
my ultrasound & rest of test are clear..
can i able to work in dubai ? or not ?

nouman_212 wrote:

i got job in dubai..

what kind of a job ?

The Egyptian wrote:
nouman_212 wrote:

i got job in dubai..

what kind of a job ?

We have the same problem,but I have a ban in Dubai because of this sickness,I don't know if I have a chance to come back again in dubai after a months or year, I don't know if I still have a chance to go back.
Good for you if your in dubai now, you can apply the job which is not under the 6 category, because under the new rules the Hepa B carrier can work in dubai but its not under the 6 category. Just try it and pray for the best.

Godbless...

hi hello...i worked in dubai but unfortunately sent home because of hepa b and was declared permanent ban. my question would be. Can i still enter dubai as a tourist? for sure i will not work anymore.. i just want to revisit dubai because i love to...

thank u..

121813 wrote:

hi hello...i worked in dubai but unfortunately sent home because of hepa b and was declared permanent ban. my question would be. Can i still enter dubai as a tourist? for sure i will not work anymore.. i just want to revisit dubai because i love to...

thank u..

hii.... wht was ur working category..??
and why u was banned..??

121813 wrote:

thank u..

Only way to know is to try and apply for a tourist visa

121813 wrote:

thank u..

Hi!

I feel the same way what you feel. What is your previous job there? If it is not under the 6 category,why  you sent it back home country and have a permanent ban? The new rules in dubai regarding the hepa b is you can stay as long as you are not working under the 6 category  which is nannies,housemaid,salon staff,foodhandler,nursery school teacher, health staff.

I just hope we can enter as a visit visa again in dubai, but how if they give the permanent ban for us because of this kung of sickness. But,it's unfair because thy allow other hepa b carrier to stay there,and why for us they give automatically permanent ban? Sometimes, Dubai law is not fair if you see the fact of the issue. We will pray that someday they change the law against the ban for hepa b carrier.

ALLAH WILL HELP US to enlighten their mind.

INSHALLA!

Pray sincerely.

Hi there my sister is in Sharjah right now.She went there to look for a job and praise God she got one right now on her training period in a BUILDING CONTRACTING COMPANY and she's an hepa b carrier.If she pass her traning the boss will apply for her employment visa and he will confirm if my sister needs to exit.my question is,if she will find out that she's a hepa b carrier are they going to deport her?Thank you so much if anyone of can give me the exact info.God bless

Davexandre,

Did your sister received the Visa?
I'm also hepa b carrier and I've received a good offer from a Oil&Gas company from Abu Dhabi for an engineer job. Can anyone confirm that I have chances to get visa since I'm not in the 6 categories?

Thank you in advance!

innthegreen wrote:

Davexandre,

Did your sister received the Visa?
I'm also hepa b carrier and I've received a good offer from a Oil&Gas company from Abu Dhabi for an engineer job. Can anyone confirm that I have chances to get visa since I'm not in the 6 categories?

Thank you in advance!

Yes you are in the clear

Thank you for the answer The Egyptian!
Anyway, I've already informed the company and I'm waiting an answer from them.

hello I have a big problem right now I just got the medical result and they put in hepa b antigen positive and final action for this case is deportation. everybody mentioned about not belonging in 6 categories. my employment is for the messenger position. now that the decision in here what can we do about it? is there any way where we can get a certification so that the final action for my case will be lifted? pls pm me they gave me only two days. if I cant find any solution they will deport me back to my country.

hello,
  i just had join my new company with new employment visa. my profession is Sales. will they test for hepatits b. im infected with hep b. before 4 days i did my medical for visa. and im worried about it. im living in dubai from last 4 years. but now i came on new employment visa in new company. please anybody inform me.
thanx.

those who have been successfully gone through the medical check while carrying hepatitis b, please share your stories. thanks.

Hi,

is a Teacher exempt from the hepatitis test or are all those working with children tested? is it just kindergarden and nurseries, I will be working in a  high school.

Hi Everyone!

I just want to ask last July 2013 my husband got deported because they found out that he have hepatitis b because he's working in a Food Store, I want to know if he can still come back here for a tourist visa and find a job but different jobs not in line with food or those jobs that was in 6 categories. Is there a lifetime ban for having a case like that? Because I want to get him again here after 6mos maybe february 2013? Please answer me. Thanks.

bhelixusz09 wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I just want to ask last July 2013 my husband got deported because they found out that he have hepatitis b because he's working in a Food Store, I want to know if he can still come back here for a tourist visa and find a job but different jobs not in line with food or those jobs that was in 6 categories. Is there a lifetime ban for having a case like that? Because I want to get him again here after 6mos maybe february 2013? Please answer me. Thanks.

Food handlers are in the 6 categories. He can come back for a different job I think.

I hope so.

If he will come back here he will apply to other jobs which not in line to 6categories but I really want to assure if there's no lifetime ban on that?

I am suffering fro. HepatitisB. But I got an opportunity in Dubai....so pleas. Tell me that what are the medical tests will be done on Dubai during medical tests at present....can I eligible for work in Dubai...

they will be having a blood test and xray.

where did you work? read this:

Dr Awadh said the new laws mean that visa screening tests for hepatitis B now only applies to six specified categories of expatriates – nannies, housemaids, and nursery workers; hairdressing salon workers; beauty centre workers; health club workers; anyone working in processing or food-control authorities; and those in cafes and restaurants.
These are professions that have more human-to-human contact, he explained.

so if your work not related to human and you have hepa b. no problem. you will just undergo medication but not deportation.

Hello..

I just wanted to ask if CAD DESIGNER belong to 6 categories... I really needed your feedback... PLease po...

cheter wrote:

Hello..

I just wanted to ask if CAD DESIGNER belong to 6 categories... I really needed your feedback... PLease po...

No

can someone help me... i am 2 yrs here in dubai and got my new job in food company.. i receive my result and i am hepa B positive.. the company will sent me home 2 days from now...

do i have a permanent ban? or can i go back to dubai if my hepa b is cleared? or can i go back to dubai to look for other job that doesn't fall in 6 category?

please share your info.. 2 days from now i'm going back home :( php

marichelle wrote:

can someone help me... i am 2 yrs here in dubai and got my new job in food company.. i receive my result and i am hepa B positive.. the company will sent me home 2 days from now...

do i have a permanent ban? or can i go back to dubai if my hepa b is cleared? or can i go back to dubai to look for other job that doesn't fall in 6 category?

what was your job title in the food company?

i'm selling food and nuts... and they will deport me 2 days from now.. this coming sunday... but they still didnt show me the result and i havent taken 2nd opinion.. but they say that i will be sent home and need for 2nd opinion coz the results is already shown as hepa b postive.. can get back here in dubai and work of another job?

The Egyptian wrote:
marichelle wrote:

i'm senior sales assistant and we are selling nuts :(

marichelle wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:
marichelle wrote:

This is the problem. You belong to one of the six categories (Food Handlers).

I think you can come back for a different job.

The Egyptian wrote:
marichelle wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

This is the problem. You belong to one of the six categories (Food Handlers).

I think you can come back for a different job.

thanks for the reply.. i hope you can get an accurate information that i can still come back for a different job..

again thank you my friend :)