Caribbeans in Kuwait

I want to introduce my self as a member of the Caribbean Association, Kuwait. It has been formed to network with like minded people from similar backgrounds who share our love of culture, food, music and life.
We shall be having a re-launch boat party this month and then in April the largest creative art and fashion show in Kuwait during 2011.

We invite all people to take part in our events as we are about sharing our rich and diverse culture with all. Not just those in Kuwait but all in the Gulf region.

We have a newly formed facebook page where you can see the newly installed Jamaican Ambassador having fun with just a few of the Caribbeans who make regularly get together here in Kuwait. I should also mention that Kuwait has the first Jamaican Embassy in the Gulf region, and they are available for all Jamaican in the region should they require there services.

Contact us ([email protected]) and we shall send you our social calender where you will see that we have some great things planned for this year.

me and my husband are interested.and would love to join u .my email is [email protected],so u can update me with all the up coming events.thanks.

Welcome on Expat.com Caribbeans in Kuwait :)

Your message will perfectly fit on the Community Section>Events of the Kuwait Classifieds page.

Regards