Visa application is in progress (GDNPR)

Hello,

My visa application was reached at employer for payment. Now I checked from last 2 days, it shows the application is in progress, Application is in progress with GDNPR (status: Await IMM

I checked with my employer, they said, we have done the payment..
How much time is required now? And what is meant by IMM.

Is there anything need to be worry.
Thanks

Have patience. It will go through no one can tell the exact time frame.
T&R

hi,

My company paid for my visa on 6th of july and i still have this "status: Await IMM
"
Hopefully it will sort out asap

How much time it will take? Anyone have an idea? Because my visit visa will expired on 21st July. Will it be a problem for me?

the company applied it before your visa expired so don't worry, my visa expired in April i think

Haseeb91 wrote:

the company applied it before your visa expired so don't worry, my visa expired in April i think

Hello ,

Are your visa approved from status imm.
Mine is still there... Worried

Hi,

yes my visa is done, 2-3 days back

hopefully your will be ok very soon

Application is in progress with GDNPR (status: Await IMM
What is IMM

Application is in progress with GDNPR (status: Await IMM
What this means? this one also take more time?

Imm = immigrantion

Have you got ur visa?@jvarghese

Jame1986 wrote:

Have you got ur visa?@jvarghese

Hi Sir, Mine also have the same case I've been waiting for my visa and its still showing the same in progress with GDNPR

Been waiting almost 3 weeks now

Have you done the payment?are you applying for a work visa?..mine is dependent visa for newborn ..Any idea  why its delayed?what can we do?only waiting?

Mine was employment visa and my employer is paid already they said it is with immigration dept. and from there is the delay, don't know why

rhyie.mags23 wrote:

Mine was employment visa and my employer is paid already they said it is with immigration dept. and from there is the delay, don't know why

Are you sure payment has been made?   what does the status say on the LMRA website?

If payment is made and it's stopped; could be any number of reasons ranging from offences on CR that need to be cleared etc.

Ask your company to follow up and advise you.

XTang wrote:
rhyie.mags23 wrote:

Are you sure payment has been made?   what does the status say on the LMRA website?

If payment is made and it's stopped; could be any number of reasons ranging from offences on CR that need to be cleared etc.

Ask your company to follow up and advise you.

It says:

Employment Visa is in Progress
Updated
Monthly fess: PAID (Green Color)

Awaits GDNPR

But since 1st of January no changes in the status

Dont know why

Montly fees and visa fees are different

I don't think payment for the visa has been made.  The payment is only made once the visa is approved from GDNPR.  When payment is made, it goes back to GDNPR and then the status shows AWAIT IMM.  Your status still shows AWAIT GDNPR which means it doesn't have immigration approval yet and thus is not eligible for payment.

The monthly fees paid is just a status for your employer i.e. have they paid the monthly fees per expat to LMRA. This has nothing to do with your visa application which would need to be paid for when approved.

If no change in status then you need to ask your employer to follow up with immigration.  Unfortunately, you, yourself cannot do anything.

I ask them many times to follow up, but they are keep on telling that to wait only, and its been a month already but the status is still the same

Unfortunately, there is not much else you can do except wait at this stage.

Any reasons why its taking so much time, are these the usuall process for employment visa?

It could be any reason.  No way to be sure.  It could be just workload in immigration, you needing extra security checks, some issue with your company reputation, nationality restrictions etc.

And it does take an average of 2 weeks for a work visa application to lead to visa issuance.  But that's an average.  Some take a week and some take a month or more. 

As an example, my first visa in Bahrain took almost 2-3 months (was rejected 6-7 times).  The last one i.e. investor visa, took 2 days from application to stamping.

My employer said, there are 4 applications pending with the immigration as well with my applications, and the company was there for long time, thats why Im just wondering its took so long

As I said, no way to know why.  But if your company has applications pending while all others are being approved; then the issue is on the employer side.

Yes four applications together with mine was pending, and its been a month already, just to ask sir what might are the issues from the employer side that causes these delays of applications. Apology for asking to many quesutions sir because its really tough of waiting

That could be anything really.  Previous immigration or CR violations etc. Or could be just backlogs in immigration.  No one can tell.   

I understand that it's tough waiting but as I said; you need to realize that there is absolutely nothing you can do in this situation.  And if you keep worrying about it and looking at every angle, you will just make yourself feel worse.

I would suggest to keep checking in with your employer, wait and hope for the best.

Yes Sir that would be the best thing I can do, I thank you for your prompt reply to my questions and hopefull I will get my visa soon, have a great day Sir X

Yes

Hi Sir, Mine also have the same case I've been waiting for my visa and its still showing the same in progress with GDNPRBeen waiting almost 3 weeks now my mobility this month 7 finish . Any problem sir.pls answer me 🙏🙏🙏

Please read this sticky:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

As mentioned, no one can advise on the status or the reason for the delay.  You need to follow up with your employer and ask him.

Hlo sir my visa application is process gndpr how much time valid my visa

Read the previous reply

Hello sir, my work visa application was in progress and now it says employment visa expired. What could be the problem and what can be done from my end?

You cannot do anything yourself.  Your sponsor has to follow up with LMRA/NPRA.

@XTang

sir can it possible a blacklisted person can got e visa again for entry and conversion to employment visa ?

Depends on the reason for the blacklist.  But in most cases, no chance.

@XTang

Paid visit visa fine for the work visa also show in progress  and cancel now show what can I do

Wait