Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone:

My name is Michael (Mike) Mysels and we are moving to Cabo San Lucas next year. My wife, Denise Young, her mother, Kathleen, Tucker (silver toy poodle) and I have purchased a property in the Cabo Corridor.  We are going to rent the Cabo property for a one year lease.

We are moving from Hillsboro, OR and we have lived in Oregon for the last 18 months. We moved from the Tampa Bay area and I have lived in Florida off and on since 1972. I have been employed in the CPG Industry for 30 years with employment in various sales assignments at Pacific Foods, Merisant, Kitchen Basics and Campbell Soup Company. Denise has been an High School English Teacher for over 28 years and teaching students in Trinidad, Cayman Brac and Florida. Denise recently graduated from Oregon Culinary Institute this past year and did her externship at Baker & Spice. Denise is currently look at employment opportunities in the area. Kathleen is retired and enjoys helping us out at home.

We are looking forward to our transition to Mexico and welcome any suggestions in making a smooth transition.

Welcome mtmysles,

It looks like you don't really have any questions yet, so when you do let us know. A smooth transition depends on many things. I would keep a sharp eye on the weather there, given that a hurricane went through there last year.

Buena suerte  have a good trip.

Expatriate health insurance in Mexico

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mexico

Moving to Mexico

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mexico

Travel insurance in Mexico

Enjoy stress-free travel to Mexico

Flights to Mexico

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mexico