Verification against EU Law

My Husband is a Dutch. We both lived in Belgium, he worked a cross-border worker.  I am here 4  mos. now, have 6 mos. temporary f card.

My husband received Bijlage 21, we went to public lawyer to help to make appeal but she adviced us that much better we do it in Netherlands because he work there and we have child who lived in Nethelands.

We want to go back to Netherlands. My question is, am i now qualified to apply for Verification against EU Law?  What is the best thing to do?

Your help much appreciated.

Thank you.


Hi Janice,

I don't see a problem here.  If your husband is Dutch (has a passport); then you should have no problem moving to Holland.

The process is described here.

New topic