Finding Work in the U.K. while still in South Africa

Hi how do I go about finding a job for me and my spouse in the U.K for me and my spouse to get a working Visa for me and my spouse.

Hi Gino and welcome to the Forum.

Assuming you or your spouse don't hold an EU/EEA passport, there's only one way really, check the Shortage Occupation List, then get a job covered by that list from an employer who is prepared to sponsor your move.

I wish you the best of luck.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in England

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in England

Moving to England

Find tips from professionals about moving to England

Travel insurance in England

Enjoy stress-free travel to England