parents visa

i want to know thw details about to getting visa for my mother in law to bahrain based on my husband family visa. what is the formalities to getting visa anyone help me. he is the only son to take her


You will have to apply for a  Visit visa which is valid for 1 month only and can be extended twice upto 3months

However, the immigration authorities do consider applications from residents who wish to bring aged parents to Bahrain on a case-by-case basis and MAY grant a resident permit if they wish. You should ask husbands employer's document processing guy /PRO to speak to immigration and see what can be done.
(copy from a previous post)


New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bahrain