Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Hoping to move to Ajijic Spring 2018

Hello!
My husband John and I are looking forward to moving to Ajijic area in the spring. We stayed here in 2014 for 10 days and have been back here for 20 days. Unfortunately we return to Ontario, Canada July 17th. However, we have decided we want to sell everything and move down here permanently.

We are very excited although somewhat nervous but we think this will be a good move for us. We have met so many wonderful people in just three weeks and cannot wait to continue the journey.

Lynn and John

Congratulations and Welcome to Ajijic! It's the huge support community that makes it so special.
My partner is from London, Ontario and fell in love with the place after her first visit with 'Focus on Mexico' Tour group. She returned and put her home on the market and it sold in 1 day! She never looked back and has been enjoying living in Ajijic for 7 years now.
Don't worry and enjoy the adventure.
Which part of Ontario are you from?

Great  place to live

I was there only once, with a friend who had dental work done.   Very artistic town.    Two friends - both very creative - have moved there and are so happy with their new home.    If the lake were swim-able, I would come as well.   But it is not.   So I will be choosing the Pacific.   Enjoy and best to you both!
Arlene

its a great place to live.

lalbrecht :

Hello!
My husband John and I are looking forward to moving to Ajijic area in the spring. We stayed here in 2014 for 10 days and have been back here for 20 days. Unfortunately we return to Ontario, Canada July 17th. However, we have decided we want to sell everything and move down here permanently.

We are very excited although somewhat nervous but we think this will be a good move for us. We have met so many wonderful people in just three weeks and cannot wait to continue the journey.

Lynn and John

Hi to both, my wife and I have made the move after travelling during 10 years with an RV then 4 years by plane, visited all parts of Mexico.
We are moving on August 26th, we have rented a 2 bedroom apartment in La Peñita de Jaltemba so if we find the area unsuitable for any reason  (heat in summer, to touristy, etc.) we can go to another area.
Buena suerte en su proyecto, GyC.

Expatriate health insurance in Mexico

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mexico

Moving to Mexico

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mexico

Travel insurance in Mexico

Enjoy stress-free travel to Mexico

Flights to Mexico

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mexico