Free Tour guide in Ho Chi Minh city

look like the take part in is more than the tourist. Well, but I still want to get in ur group, contact me at mail: [email protected] if U interest, almost free every night, and 2 days weekend

Let's exhange languages and cultures, friend :)

marcus1982 wrote:

I see so many Vietnamese people wanting to show their country and learn English, it's fantastic. If you are a student who can speak intermediate or better, English. Please contact me. I sometimes need to get jobs done here in Saigon, find things online etc and would be happy to help with your English and pay a little bit of money for just a few hours work here and there. As I struggle with the Vietnamese language barrier.

Hi

I am Singaporean and is going to HCMC from 14 to 17 for a short holiday with my son, age 21.

Though I have personally been to HCMC many times, I do not really tour the city.

I am looking for local or expat guides to show us around the city.

I hope to let him see HCMC from a local perspective on a motorbike as I want him to experience riding one around the city. Unlike locals who move around on bike even before they learn to walk, my son is 21 and has never ride a bike in his life !

I hope to arrange for him to meet some students to exchange ideas as well. He can speaks Chinese, English and Japanese.

Thanking in advance for any volunteers or suggestions. Feel free also to PM or email me as well. michaelchan.sg(at)gmail(dot)com

Michael.

hi, i want to join your club, can i? eventhough my English í not well but iam improving, try studying, so iam glad ì you agreed

kevhost wrote:

We are English speaking volunteers. We are ready to help any travelers come to Vietnam. We just hope to make them safe and happy during their stay. That is reason we ready offer FREE guiders, exactly is travel volunteers. We knew a lot of obstacles which come to international travelers so that we will side by side if receive any need from International travelers. Let email me, if you need our help.
:cool:

Dear Sir,
I would like to exchange languages with you. I am available on Sat and Sun and most of evening after work.
If your spare time meet mine, we can arrage to meet.
Have a nice weekend.
A.T

anhthang1712 wrote:

Let's exhange languages and cultures, friend :)

marcus1982 wrote:

I see so many Vietnamese people wanting to show their country and learn English, it's fantastic. If you are a student who can speak intermediate or better, English. Please contact me. I sometimes need to get jobs done here in Saigon, find things online etc and would be happy to help with your English and pay a little bit of money for just a few hours work here and there. As I struggle with the Vietnamese language barrier.

kevhost, this is my id mail: wildflower_mtvn[at]yahoo[dot]com, expecting to hear from you soon, plzz

i will be going to ho chi minh this 12th october and was wondering any of you wonderful people could show me around. Really lucky to stumble upon this forum

kevhost wrote:

We are English speaking volunteers. We are ready to help any travelers come to Vietnam. We just hope to make them safe and happy during their stay. That is reason we ready offer FREE guiders, exactly is travel volunteers. We knew a lot of obstacles which come to international travelers so that we will side by side if receive any need from International travelers. Let email me, if you need our help.
:cool:

hi,
i'm vietnamese too,but i'm learning english, can i take part in your group to help others who are foreigners. i think it is really a oppotunity to improve my english. contact me if you can help me
[email protected]

Nice to meet you all.I'm Hoa, 25 years  old. I'm Vietnamese and living in SaiGon now. I'm ready to join your group. Meet friends from over the world and share everything is my happiness. Please contact me throught
My yahoo: hoatuyet_kt
My email: [email protected]

My wife and I will require a local free tour guide to show us around Ho Chi Minh City on 24 October 2012 (Wednesday) from around 11 am to 5 pm. We are from Malaysia and if any of you in this forum is free on that date and would like to show us around your city please e-mail me. We will be staying in District 1 near the Ben Thanh market. My email address is [email protected].

Nair

well done

Hi Kevhost,

I highly appreciated all your group who made our friends had a best trip in Vietnam. Hopefully your group will keep in touch and take care travelers in this city.

Thanks again.

Roon

Hi Kevhost,
I'm a senior student of HCMC University of Technology. Currently I have lots of spare time so I hope I'll be joined to your group to help foreigners learning more about Vietnam, especially Saigon.
I'm quite communicative and capable of speaking English well.
Hoping you will accept me to join your group.
Contact me via email [email protected].
Thank you !

I want to know more about Vietnam and Vietnames language also.........www.bhagirathiyoga.org

This morning, I went to 23/3 Park with my friend and met some foreigners looking for streets and places. I offered to help them but they look quite discreet about us. I don't know why didn't they want to talk with us. Maybe they thought that we weren't a kind of good person???

hi all in this forum!
next week i will be a tour guide for foreigners, but i havent any experience. so i hope every body can help me. which place do the foreigner want to explore? which restaurant i should choose? and any experience, can you share for me?
thankyou a lot!

bình quới is great, take them there :)

Hello hemoh, you should post an advert in the Jobs in Ho Chi Minh section. It might help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

im from malaysia and will going to have a visit to HCMC during december (5 dec till 12 dec 2013). We are looking for a tour guide. Is there anybody can help here?

Hy,
sorry i was abroad. if someone else has need to city tour don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Emanuela

Hi Yek,
It is so far from now till the date you come Viet Nam. Let remind us around Nov of 2013.

Hi everyone!
I am Hoa (Mr), i was born in 1978. Im a lawyer. I live in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
I'd like to be your free tour guide when you visit Ho Chi Minh City.
I have free time on Tet holiday and Saturday, Sunday. So I can show you around the city, totally free, for friendship only.
We can have a talk to know more about Vietnam: hotel, restaurant and to visit some place or go to the countryside...
With my experiences through living as native, have a lot of social knowledge and cultural of Vietnam, I am confident that I will satisfy your demand.
With my honor and enthusiasm, I really appreciate true friendship, if you are interested,  pls drop me a note at [email protected]

Have a great time,
HoaPham (Mr) from Vietnam

Hello everybody!
I'm a Vietnamese, and living in Ho Chi Minh city of Viet Nam.
I'm very glad to become a tourguide in yours HCMC trips! It's completely free! Just because I'd like to improve my English communication, and show you how beautiful my country is! I love travelling and hope to shared this love to you!!
So, if you're interested, contact me by my email:[email protected] or Facebook: facebook.com/thanhtam.le.564

hi!

i've been in ho chi minh 1 year already but i didn't go around yet how ho chi minh beautiful city..i hope i could joined u and can go around..

thanks.

Wow! Free stuffs really sold themselves out, didn't they!  16673 click and 147 reply! hottest post!
But its been 2 years, kevhost, are you still run the free tour?

Hi,I am Tam, not kevhost, other one!!:D. Can you add my Facebook to more talk?

Hi everybody, I'm a 1st student and I'm like to travel, speak English and help foreigners who come to Vietnam, especially Ho Chi Minh City on Weekend. If anyone come to Vietnam and you want to visit some special places or eat Vietnamese food, which we usually eat day by day. I'm will to give my hand to help you with it as a travel guide in HCMC.
           Because of I'm a student, so I didn't have much money to pay for transportation and other fees we may face to when we travel such as vehicle, food and drink, entrance tickets.... About the other things, their is no fee for my guide also, I just want to introduce to you about Vietnam and have a change to talk to you.
              If anyone got the problem with daily activity or every basic problem when you live in Vietnam, you can contact to me by email : [email protected] and I will try my best to help you solve it or I will give you the best advices for it. Contact to me if you want me to be your guide before you come at least 3 days, I will talk and help you to create your journey as well as possible.
Blessing,
Vietnamese Student, Trinh

I can't help you but what you want to do in there, HCMC?
Moreover, I see your tour in 5 -11th Dec 2013. It has such a very long time to be ready to go right? Contact me by email: [email protected] if you still keep you plan and you need my help. See you!
:D

I have some questions that I want to ask you about your desiration in HCMC travel.
Where are you come from? What are you doing in Vietnam? Where, when and what kind of discovery that you want to do? If I see it possible, I will help you!
Nice to meet you,
A Vietnamese girl.

Thank you, taquan90!
People like You really made a good impression about Vietnam to tourist.

Hi kevhost! I'm from Singapore. We're planning to go to Ho Chi Minh for a day from Siem Reap this last week of March. We need suggestions as to best route/time to travel by land (Bus?), places to go &, of course, authentic Vietnamese food we shouldn't miss. We highly appreciate any helpful information. Cheers!

Hi guys! My name is Thu and I'm a student from Vietnam, Have you ever visited my country? If you are planning and want to know more about my country, I'm willing to share and be your free tour guide, just let me know your plan: when you come, how long you stay, where you want to visit...and don't forget to give me your information. ;)

Hi, I am Eunice from Malaysia, I will travel to Vietnam on 10/04/2013 till 13/04/2013, I looking for some body to accompany my trip at Vietnam with my parent. Could you contact me as well?
My email Add:[email protected]
Hp: +60167117692

If dont mind, pls send me your phone number as well. So i can call you. TQ

Hi friends
I am having a plan go to Phu Quoc Island on 27th Apr to 2th May.if you also go thee,we' ll become partner to travel toghether.
Plz contact to me via email !!![

4 of my friends and I and I are visiting Ho Chi Minh in Sept. it is the first time for most of us

i also take part in yr volunteer, my skype : mitu.nguyen

Hi guys,

I am planning a trip to HCMC, very glad there are good people here offers tour services.

Please email me at weili [at] xchangeinfo.com or add my skype id mosidiot to make an arragement if possible.

Thank you very much!

Hi all,
Look we have so many volunteers here. So great!

I would like to join with you but i don't have too much free time. So if anyone need to arrange the tour/itinerary you can contact me. I working in tourism and i think i can offer you some ideals for hotel, visiting, restaurant ...(HCM and other cities in Vietnam )- all free, certainly ^^

I would like to learn from you also ;). Email me if you need: [email protected]

Hi,
I am willing to be free tour guide for you all, too. Hope that i can help you to enjoy trip in my Vietnam. I actually do not understand much about Saigon but will try to discover this city with you all. Have a nice day !

Hi everyone!
I'm in HCM city, I want to help tourists coming to VietNam, help informations. The smile of tourists is our happy.Thanks so much!Really I want to join volunteer group Email: [email protected]