Free Tour guide in Ho Chi Minh city

Hi,I'm from malaysia. Will be visiting ho chi minh next weekend. Looking for someone that can take me around on 27 november 2011, i plan to stay at the hotel in district 1 near the market. hope can ge friendly people of ho chi minh to help out.

rgds

i wonder this group is goin?? Can i join it, i'm Jacky,vietnamese, and hope to do these jobs.
email:[email protected]
mobile no.: 01692.594.214

Hi sk6259,

You may want to consider stay at An Tam Hotel. It's located along 22 Nguyen An Ninh St, a 45 second walk to Ben Thanh Market. 

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=27zff28&s=5:)

Hi wang67,

Thanks for the tip on the hotel, might consider staying there...btw are u currently staying in hcmc

Hi sk6259,

No, i stay in my country, Singapore. I'm just a regular visitor which i see HCMC as my 2nd home :)

Nice to be your friend Wang, contact me when you're in HCMC. We can go cafe ^^

Next month, there are one group with 05 persons who will come to Vietnam and travel. Anyone in this topic will be the one to lead this group visit our country, please contact me then we will discuss to make this group enjoyable in Ho Chi Minh city.

It is volunteer idea, is not for business.

Email me or send to my private message then we will do it as soon as possible.

Hi kevhost
u have such a great idea
can i join your group and know your plan?
contact me : [email protected]
p/s my english is not good but i can be a apprentice to learn

Hi Kevhost
I'm very happy to join your group of Free Tour Guide. I'm able to communicate in English quite influently, I'm so exciting to hear about your group. It's a good opportunity for me to improve my English and do something useful.
Feel free to contact me if any expactriates need my help

Email: [email protected]

Hi Kevhost, my name is Dung. That's good sound
I'm available in English and also want tom improve English skill. Addition, I would like make friends with may people on the world, introducing Vietnam culture to every people.
Could I take part in your group? I have free time on Saturday and Sunday, also all night week.
If you have any plan ,pls contact to me via : [email protected]
Hop to hear from you as soon as

Hi Kevhost,
My name is Dung. That's good sound

I'm available in English and also want tom improve English skill. Addition, I would like make friends with may people on the world, introducing Vietnam culture to every people.

Could I take part in your group? I have free time on Saturday and Sunday, also all night week.

If you have any plan ,pls contact to me via : [email protected]

Hop to hear from you as soon as

Hi all,
I will be coming to HCM in mid February 2012. I have collected a few emails from this thread and wonder if anyone would like to accompany me for a few hours. I arrive on Tuesday and leave on Saturday at 8pm. I notice most of the volunteers are free in the evenings and weekends. That shouldn't be a problem for me. Evenings are cooler and maybe I can squeeze in a few hours on Saturday afternoon.
I'm from KL, Malaysia. I'm not fussy about the person who will guide me and I just want to go shopping. I need to find some materials to make a baju kurung (something like an ao dai)
I also love to teach English. Hope to help someone learn English by email. The only snag is I'm a mature lady but I'm quite mobile (quick and nimble on the feet)
I also enjoyed the services of the hanoikids when I was in Hanoi in 2010.
Hope to hear from some eager beavers from this post.
Mdm N

Hi Kevhost,
i would like to join in ur group too. may i take part in?
my email [email protected]
thanks a lot !

i love to join too, add me in ^^

welcome to expat-blog.
I am very happy as I know that website. I used to want to help foreigner in order they feel the vietnamese is friendly.But there are big trouble which is the barrier for my, it is my face. If you meet me at the first time, you will think that I am a rough. Because of that, it is difficult for me to speak to foreigner.
I really want to help the foreigner so that I can improve my english and I hope to see Singaopore, Autralia or European to find out the culture of which..
If you like this, you can contact to me through skype, yahoo (minhtuantk099) or cell phone: +84 909 402 899 (send the message in the morning and can call me in the evening).

Hi

I would like to take photos of Tet celebration in Vietnam.

Particularly what Vietnamese wear and do during Tet and how they decorate their houses.

Any volunteers to be the subject of my photography?

tq

2 Malaysians will be coming to HCMC from 28th Feb to 4th Mac.
They are husband and wife. They are my friends but i cant bring them around as i'll be working.

Any volunteers to bring them around maybe just for 1-2 days especially for the city tour?

tq

VN wears the beautiful new clothes during Tet. Before Tet, they fix some broken thing, decorate the houses with some red things (particular thing depend on the location). What is more, pp like to go shopping in order to buy some new clothes. Go to supermarkets or markets to buy food which is used during tet's holiday.

Hi all,
my name is truc and i am so excited to be one of the members of your groups. I say this beacause i love english so much that cant stop myself to meet new people, especially english speaker. Besides, i can show how beautiful our country is and learn more about the other cultures.
wish you all a new year with success, joy and happiness onwards.
Truc

Hi Kevhost,

Please count me in. I'm Tuyen currently living in HCMC. I'm available every weekend.

My email: vothithanhtuyen @ hotmail.com.vn

uhm.. there are manny people in topic wanna join in group but no one answer

Hello!
I am from Singapore, my friends and I are travelling to Ho Chi Minh from 24th Feb to 27Th Feb (Kinda last minute I know!). It will be lovely if we can have a short meet-up and exchange experiences living in different countries.

As I can see there are many of you guys who shows enthusasim in joining kevhost's group ,which is great,but not having response. Maybe he is busy or something.
As such, it will be awesome if anyone how is free to have a short meet-ups and maybe bring us around for a couple of hours.
See you my new friends!

2 friends of mine coming to vietnam next week. i've put up a post one month ago but still no reply.

intention is good.. action...?

hey u guys who want to visit Vietnam next time, i think u can contact directly with some people above who gave u email address. i think maybe it can use.
Im Vietnamese but now im studying in Singapore. So sorry i cant help u guys. Next time in case i go back Vietnam sure i will help u lol.
Have u guys an interesting trip to Vietnam.

Hey, let me join your group! it's so meaningful and exciting. If there is anything that I can do/ join/ help, kindly contact me via my email [email protected]. I'm usually available at weekends, so always eager to guide someone/ group around HCMC/ Mekong delta/ even join with them to explore new places :P^.^

hello. im from malaysia. Me and a few friends are planning for ho chi minh visit. We do need people to bring us around the town and interesting places and of course to make new friends while we were there.

plan for visiting on april 2012. Anyone would help us?

please email me at [email protected].

Nice to meet everyone :)

haizz... ok... my name is Red sea Nguyen. i'm vietnamese .i'm 21 yrs. i live in hcm city . i will creat a group can help all u, vietnamese and foreigner too.
and i think who created this topic is not sign in it again.. so if who wanna join in my group or wanna free guys for ur travel in hcm city.  please send email. i will rely ur email . thanks

since i'm a hochiminhian :D, any foreigners will or have been staying in HCMC feel free to contact [email protected] at any time when you think i can help you or give u an advice. i require nothing back, just wanna show vietnamese hospitality and friendship.

Hello, May i joint your volunteer group ??

May i have one suggestion to gather all members who wanna join the tour guide group, so that (1) we can share experience, and some unique/ special places that may be helpful for others; (2) know well those who have same hobbies/ objectives...

Good idea, give me an schedule of your group. Hope to meet all member of thí group

hi kevh!
I'm interested in your group. May I join? :) Inbox me plzzz ^^!

Hello everybody,
if someone wants to know Vietnam can contact me at:[email protected]

Ciao everybody,
I'm Emanuela from Italy, i would like to join in tour guide group.
I have been living in HCM since 1 years.
I looking forward to hear you.
My email is [email protected]

see you

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

I always become free tour guide for my foreigner friend in Ho chi minh city.

your idea is very good. I am also ready to help anyone who want to visit my city. all can contact me via e-mail: [email protected]
Hope to make many friends.:)

such a great idea kevhost!
I really want to join this group to make more friends. Everyone's amazing!!
Please drop me an email if you have new plan at: [email protected].
And this's my number: 0934.57.57.59. Thanks you!
Cheers!

Hi Kevhost,

My name is Thu. May I take part in your group? I have free time on Saturday and Sunday. I hope that I can become one of your members soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me via my email: [email protected] when you have plan. looking forward to receiving your reply soon.

Nice day to all.

Hi Kevhost,

i will be visiting HO Chi Minh from the 7th of april to 10th of april 2012 and i am wondering if i could get you assistance to travel around your city. how will the arrangements be like?

Hope to hear from you soon
Anitha