Tehran to nairobi for iranian products need partner

I am iranian male 42 years old looking to relocate and live in nairobi
looking for business partner who is interested to import from iran,
looking for a decent place to stay also

Any expatriate struggling to sell their stuff? Well I am here, trustworthy and loyal

what is your potential and experience ?

Hi Samansaman,
first before you relocate here you need to know a few things that you will be required to have if you decide to live in the country.
1. WORK PERMIT- being an investor you will be required to have a class G permit which will cost you 110,000 Kenya shillings per annun, this is renewed annually.
2. COMPANY- if you intend to look for a partner to invest in both of you will need to incorporate a company in Kenya (which will intern be used to apply for the permit)

Hope you get the info you need .

mwaniki fraciah wrote:

Hi Samansaman,
first before you relocate here you need to know a few things that you will be required to have if you decide to live in the country.
1. WORK PERMIT- being an investor you will be required to have a class G permit which will cost you 110,000 Kenya shillings per annun, this is renewed annually.
2. COMPANY- if you intend to look for a partner to invest in both of you will need to incorporate a company in Kenya (which will intern be used to apply for the permit)

Hope you get the info you need .

Not forgetting that you need a minimum capital sum of $100,000 equivalent to be eligible for the Class G permit.

thanks for your comments but i am not interested to establish any company or starting investment in kenya,
i am interested to work with a company or person who can deal with following ideas:

1- shipping sector ie, ship chartering bulk carrier or container ship, i can offer very competitive rates for voyage/time charter
2- dried fruit like date, palm date etc
3- petrochemical  industry, bitumen, polyethylene, paraffin etc
4- cement clinker gypsum plaster of paris etc   
5- carpets

I think that the point is that if you want to engage in this, even with a local company AND live in Kenya, then in the eyes of the Kenyan government, you will be perceived as 'working' and you will require a work permit, unfortunately.