Close

tehran to nairobi for iranian products need partner

I am iranian male 42 years old looking to relocate and live in nairobi
looking for business partner who is interested to import from iran,
looking for a decent place to stay also

Any expatriate struggling to sell their stuff? Well I am here, trustworthy and loyal

what is your potential and experience ?

Hi Samansaman,
first before you relocate here you need to know a few things that you will be required to have if you decide to live in the country.
1. WORK PERMIT- being an investor you will be required to have a class G permit which will cost you 110,000 Kenya shillings per annun, this is renewed annually.
2. COMPANY- if you intend to look for a partner to invest in both of you will need to incorporate a company in Kenya (which will intern be used to apply for the permit)

Hope you get the info you need .

mwaniki fraciah :

Hi Samansaman,
first before you relocate here you need to know a few things that you will be required to have if you decide to live in the country.
1. WORK PERMIT- being an investor you will be required to have a class G permit which will cost you 110,000 Kenya shillings per annun, this is renewed annually.
2. COMPANY- if you intend to look for a partner to invest in both of you will need to incorporate a company in Kenya (which will intern be used to apply for the permit)

Hope you get the info you need .

Not forgetting that you need a minimum capital sum of $100,000 equivalent to be eligible for the Class G permit.

thanks for your comments but i am not interested to establish any company or starting investment in kenya,
i am interested to work with a company or person who can deal with following ideas:

1- shipping sector ie, ship chartering bulk carrier or container ship, i can offer very competitive rates for voyage/time charter
2- dried fruit like date, palm date etc
3- petrochemical  industry, bitumen, polyethylene, paraffin etc
4- cement clinker gypsum plaster of paris etc   
5- carpets

I think that the point is that if you want to engage in this, even with a local company AND live in Kenya, then in the eyes of the Kenyan government, you will be perceived as 'working' and you will require a work permit, unfortunately.

Expatriate health insurance in Kenya

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kenya

Moving to Kenya

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kenya

Travel insurance in Kenya

Enjoy stress-free travel to Kenya

Flights to Kenya

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kenya