Exit Visa

Dear Friends..
I'm really in a state of bother and extremely worried and please help to sort out my prob.
Well I'm an Indian national working in riyadh .I came to Saudi Arabia on a work visa in June 2015 on a 2 years contract with a iqama valid until 28th Aug 2017.
My Old Passport was due to expire in Sept 2017 and I renewed my passport and got my New Passport in April 2017. I attached both the old & new passports and submitted to the company.
As I will be soon going to India on a final exit anytime now.
The question that really bothers me is that when i go to the airport, will the immigration officer create any prob and stop me from going as my visa details is in the old passport and the old passport is already canceled....
so what they will do with the new passport?
When i checked the MOI Absher App
the  visa status is showing FINAL when i enter the Old Passport number.
and the visa status is showing INCORRECT PASSPORT NUMBER when i enter the New Passport number.
So Im really worried about this..
..is this is fine n OK?
Is this really a need to transfer your info from ur old passport to new Passport even if you r going on a final exit?
Please help me friends as i want this matter to sort it out before my departure.
Prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Jazak Allah

Go to local Jwajat (Passport)office with your Kafil,he will guide you.

u hv to transfer the details to the new passport that is known as nakal kafala.

because ur old passport is expired, it is gone. u have to travel with new passport. so plz transfer ur details in new passport with the help of ur employer. that is very important.

Thank you
God bless
Jazak allah