HOW TO TRACK MY RNE PROCEED

Dear All,

I have a Brazilian child and I have already applied for my permanencia at the PF in Sao PAULO I have checked my status  several times  based on the protocol given to me on a white paper with my name and Date of Birth on it but unfortunately the below is what I got in return . Can someone provide proper website where  I can track my status

I have been checking here. https://servicos.dpf.gov.br/sincreWeb/sincreWeb

Atenção:
Nome não encontrado! (Name not found)

Pesquisa Andamento do Processo

Nome Completo:     My Names Here
Número do Protocolo:    Protocol here
Informe o código da imagem:   The generated code here

Yet Name not found.

Kindly assist me on how this can be tracked

The clerk didn't tell you when your RNE would be ready to pick up?

The website is useless.

After I applied for permanence, I checked the website regularly for 59 days. The website always returned "Nome não encontrado." On the 59th day, I went to the PF to check on the status. I walked out with my permanent resident card 5 minutes later. When I looked at the card, it indicated that the application process had been completed on day 16.

During the 59 days, we also tried to check the status by phone and were told that we could only check in person.

If you're in a hurry to know the status, you have to go in person and ask.

That's good information. Thank you. We're going there Friday to apply for the passport in her married name. We can see if we can pick up my card then as well. We were actually told the 31st.

Yes Mike, ZennyKenny & SafetyProf! In Brazil they always want you to APPEAR IN PERSON! Never mind about them on-line abra-cadabra that these institutions appear to be. If you call them you`ll be on-hold forever.

THIS IS BRAZIL!

robal