Greetings

Hi :)

How was the malta it is a goof place to stay.

:/

Malta ahoy! This will be my permanent home where I can continue restoring and hand painting furniture to the highest possible standards using only Fired Earth eggshell finishes. I am showcasing the work I have completed in my own apartment in Floriana which will be used to provide a service to Ex pats who want just a little bit more style and panash in their homes

Sabiha Malta residential design and decoration wrote:

Malta ahoy! This will be my permanent home where I can continue restoring and hand painting furniture to the highest possible standards using only Fired Earth eggshell finishes. I am showcasing the work I have completed in my own apartment in Floriana which will be used to provide a service to Ex pats who want just a little bit more style and panash in their homes

I think you might hit a bit of a snag in that most expats live in rented accommodation which is furnished and they are not going to be spending money on the landlords furniture!
You may do better  with wealthy Maltese families but they do tend to be a bit parochial and will use local people they know.
You could of course buy old furniture, do what you do to it, and then resell and you might make more that way.
You may want to put an ad in the 'business directory' as the main forum pages are not meant for advertising!

Good luck!

Ray

Hi Ray...Thanks for the heads up. I'm half Maltese so I guess you could say Im one of the locals it's just that I got a contract in the UK but it doesnt suit my body (the damp) so Im coming back home. Lovely to chat and have a top weekend.

Hi

How to get job in malta in direct hiring.. Are you  filipino

Mimzy18 wrote:

How to get job in malta in direct hiring.. Are you  filipino

Who are you referring to?  You need to put more information in your posts otherwise you  will not get any answers.