Long term permission to stay

This seems to be a gray area, it states work visa but other places it is not so clear. If I am volunteering with a group there, is this considered to be sufficient means to register for a Long Term Residency?

There is a difference between a employment (work) visa, and a volunteer visa.  You must select the correct one to apply for, based on your situation.

New topic