Looking for English speaking Company

Hi, I am of Turkish descent, born in Australia Sydney. My dream is to work and live in Turkey. I have lived in Turkey through out the years and would like to establish myself in Turkey yet again.

My goal is to secure a permanent position in an English speaking Company which I can utilise my skills and earn a good income.

Look forward to my dreams coming true and perhaps meeting some of the expats. :)

Hello Hatice,
Since you speak fluent English and presumably fluent Turkish it should be a piece of cake for you to find a job in any international company .Since I don't know your profession an option would be to become a sales person in a company.There must be thousands of empty positions in Turkey for someone who is fluent in English as you are ..
Hope you find what you are looking for.
Best wishes
Ahmet.

Hi Ahmet, many thanks for your reply. You seem to have near perfect English as well.

My background is an Office Manager/Executive Assistant. I am finding difficult to find jobs that met my specification on line, im wondering if it would be different if i were there in person?

Thanks again and have a good day.

Hello Hatice,
Thanks for the compliments.
It would definitely make a difference if you were here in person.But you should find the job you think you will be happy with ,so it has to match ur qualifications..
Ever tried kariyer.net ?

Hi,I'm Fereshteh from Iran.I've been teaching English since 2006  and have been working as an English-speaking tourist guide since 2009 in Iran.I'd really like to live and work in turkey.I'd appreciate if anybody help me how I  can find a job relating to English in turkey.

Yellali company can help u my dear

hello
do you have teaching certificates?

Hatice - Trish wrote:

Hi, I am of Turkish descent, born in Australia Sydney. My dream is to work and live in Turkey. I have lived in Turkey through out the years and would like to establish myself in Turkey yet again.

My goal is to secure a permanent position in an English speaking Company which I can utilise my skills and earn a good income.

Look forward to my dreams coming true and perhaps meeting some of the expats. :)

Hi Trish! My name is Ipek. I'm Turkish-American who's been living in Istanbul for the past 5 years. I'm the Managing Instructor at Berlitz Istanbul, an American Language School with learning centers all over the world. We offer freelance teaching positions for native English speakers, so if you're interested email your CV to [email protected]
Thanks! Hope to meet you!

Hello,

Should you be seeking for employment in Turkey, your should have a valid SHORT TERM RESIDENCE PERMIT valid for min 6 months for an employer to be able to register you in the social security system. It does MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE in getting a job and start to work immediately.

No employer in Turkey would take any risk to hire you, without a valid RESIDENCE PERMIT in the first place.

There are many CAREER JOBS that pay above average salary and benefits available with a simple search at LINKEDIN.

Hi
It's true what did you say. Please tell me .help me
How I can get permission of working
Thank you