LOOKING FOR FRIENDS, Im back in Shanghai

Hi there!

I'm back here in Shanghai and I find my place very sad now unlike before I used to live with a lot of friends.

Hope to meet more people and hang out, I don't like the feeling of being alone.

I'm a Filipino, so hope to be friends with Filipinos and others too!

hi welcome to shanghai

Hi Zarn, :)

I'm sure you will meet lots of new people there and get loads of contacts on the site. ;)

Christine

Thanks!

Yeah I hope so. I really need someone to talk to here..

maybe we can be friends and hang out together if you want too...mail me [email protected]

Hi, welcome back. Do you attend church services? There are many friends there.

hi there! yeah i do, usually at St.Peter's, how about you :)

Hello and welcome to Shanghai!
I've also just moved in (less then a month ago) and I find Shanghai a easy place to make great friends.
Try to attend some of the events/meeting people organize. Then it will come naturally :)

I also recommend you visit a web site (if you haven't already heard of it): smartshanghai.com
You will find loads of social things (events, bars, dating, friends, articles, restaurants, etc...)

Good luck and maybe we might meet soon in some event :)
Allya

Hello there!

Naghahanap din po ako ng mga friends. Count me in!

Cheers

Hi Dazzling Light! - could please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand? Thank you.

Hi Christine!

Opppss.. sorry if I posted my previous message in Taglish. Anyway, just like you guys, I am looking for friends as well. I planning to visit MNL for 3 weeks and hope to catch up with the group soon when I'm back. ;-)

Thank you!