B-Tech pass

Dear i have B-Tech pass degree 2 years after diploma my degree and diploma also attested from hec and from technical bord and from foreign office now can i get registration from SCE or no secondly if anyone have b-tech hons 4 years degree then SCE registration possible or no. Thanks sir.

New topic