Export foods to kuwait

Hi, i am interested in selling Malaysian food in Kuwait, since one of my customer is a kuwaiti and he said the sweets that i have can be sold in his country.

So i wanted to ask few questions:

What usually the requirement needed to export foods to kuwait, health certificate, halal certificate etc.?

What are usually the price of foods or sweets in kuwait? For weight of 100gm for an example.

What are other business platform that i can use to sell my food to enter kuwait market? Online market maybe, and if possible can i know the link?

Is it possible for my customer to pay through papypal or if there is any other payment method that are prefered by kuwaiti?

Thank you very much for any of your response. I am slowly learning about middle east country since it seems that this will be a good opportunity to do business between our country.

Are you sure sir you want to sell Malaysian food to Arabic people  !!
I know it's weird but i'm currently in  Malaysia and until now i don't think that i found an Arabic people eating Malay food .

But if you want sir you can open an Arabic restaurant both Malay and Arab like it .
sorry for bother you sir  :(  i just want to advise.
and if you need any information about Saudi or Middle East i will be glad to help you sir .

Sohaib
regards

Oh no problem. Because i have read that kuwait people eat sweet foods, so i am thinking to sell malaysian sweet foods such as coconut candy or dodol (if you have heard this name before).