Visit visa requirement for a new commer in oman

Dear all.
I am Jobin Jose , This is my first month in oman, I am from India. Planning to take my wife for Visit visa to Muscat only for two month, Can any one guide me what is the procedure for applying visit visa, My visa status is batcher visa only,
Kindly clarify my doubts.
-> Need to complete 3 month for applying visit visa for wife?
-> should need to Muscat embassy attestation for coming?
-> Need any salary status for applying visit visa?,
-> Did the original passport needed for to apply visit visa, bcz my original passport is holding from the company.  ?

Hi jobinjkn,

Family Visit Visa is independent of your employment status or any other mandataries which a Family Dependent Visa requires.

If your employer is ready to process your wife's visit visa papers, then she can even join you within the completion of your first month of joining work.

Since you cannot apply for a visit visa by yourself, you must contact your management for their approval and further processing.

Please take some time to read through the numerous similar questions and discussions on the very same subject in the forum.

You have two options; 1.Your employer processes your visa (in this case you must have rent agreement in your name or your employer must submit an undertaking for the arrangement of accommodation for your family at ROP). 2. You could obtain 1-month tourist visa from tour operators (cost RO.80-90). I month tourist visa could be renewed for another 30 days also.

I am from India , looking for a sales and Business development jobs in muscat , I want to know hows the job market in muscat and is it advisable to come to muscat for a month to search job .

and is there good job placement consultants based in muscat who can help in finding good job.

kindly suggest ...Thanks.