URGENT!! One bed apartment needed please!

Just moved to Munich with husband four days ago, seriously looking to rent a fully furnished One bedroom apartment. Should have parking/garage,internet,TV with sat/cable,kitchen with utensils,double bed with beddings,washing machine.
Anyone with relevant information please contact me via [email protected]

Hi tiwo,

you should also post in the Munich classifieds > accommodation ;)

To my knowledge fully furnished apartments to rent long term aren't common in Germany.  Apartments tend to be completely bare when tenants move in and when old tenants move out they usually take everything with them.

How long do you intend to stay? Maybe you could look for someone who is subletting (zwischenmiete) their fully furnished apartment for a while. Then you would have more time to find an apartment to rent and sort the rest out.

Beware of fake rental ads/fake landlords/scam rentals
I got this email from someone posing as a landlord who wants to rent his apartment. Its a scam. Though he supplied a valid address, well then, he could have just posted any address of any nice neighbourhood, but with typical scams, he is not in town, and we can't view the inside of the property, he will send keys etc by post. Renters beware.

Hi,
Thank you for mailing me regarding my apartment, the apartment is still available for now and well fully furnished. Am renting out the apartment for short and long term lease, here is the location of my apartment....Bruderhofstraße 4, 81371 München, Germany
This home is extensive with an area and 1 bedroom,bathroom. the cabinets extended in kitchen and the site of the laundry, screen door that slipped of order in the lateral entrance. It includes the guarantee. The apartment have just been renovated and we have each convenience that you could always wish. We have a friendly community of neighbors.. Portions of activities such as passages, bingo, clutch of the coffee, divided groups that roll and for every holiday. The restaurants, supermarket, the post office and the warehouses are within distance that walks

AMENITIES AVAILABLE OUTSIDE
Barbecue, Disabled Facilities, Allocated Parking space
Balcony Terrace

INSIDE
Kitchen,13'0" x 11'0" ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Reception room 17'0" x 16'0" ( 5.18m x 4.88m )
1Bedrooms 1 12'10" x 10'5" ( 3.91m x 3.18m )
1Bathrooms 6'10" x 5'10" ( 2.08m x 1.78m )
washing machine
American Kitchen Fridge & Freezer Oven
Microwave Dish Washer Crockery&Utensils
Bath Shower Hair Dryer and Towels
Internet Dial Up,Internet Broadband Cable/Satellite
TV,Stereo/Radio System DVD Player
DVD/Music Collection
Library Telephone Fax
Central Heating Air Conditioning
Separate WC 5'0" x 2'10" ( 1..52m x 0.86m )

Am renting out the room due to my Job transfer to State.I work with a shipping company in NY for some years and i do spend most of my times on board ship before i was transfer down to Philadelphia and work with Ever Green Shipping Company.

............... APPLICATION FORM.............

Your Full Name
Your Full Address & Phone Number
How old are you?
Are you married?
How many people will be living in the house?
Do you have a pet? pets are allowed
Occupation?
how long are you willing to stay
Nationality...
Date of move in and out...
Sex..................Male or Female.

And i need a responsible single or couples to take good care of the property and enjoy there stay.Get back to me as soon as possible with your application form so that we proceed .

Regards

Beware of fake rental ads/fake landlords/scam rentals

Another email I got from the scammer.

I can see your willingness in this Apartment and  i want you to know that i'm satisfied with your profile and also believe that you can take good care of the apartment. l would not like to experience what l experienced from my last tenant again that is why will hand over every thing to our lawyer.I will love it if you can hold the keys of the apartment till when you are ready to move in then i will be counting the month rent by then and non of my cloths there,l showed your application to my Lawyer and he said he is satisfied with it.l want you to know that we can let you stay in my apartment till the period of time you wish to.I want you to know that the rent fee is among the apartment utilities all included, so you can use them anytime but make sure you take proper care of my property My lawyer will be receiving the a Month Rent and deposit.
Am willing to rent out the apartment for Long and Short term lease its all depend on how long you wanna stay in my apartment and you will need to sign a contract but let me know if i can forward the draft copy to your email for review.

You may go ahead and view the apartment from outside with the address i gave to you in previous email and you seen the pictures of the inside and you cant view the inside the apartment due to the security guiding the apartment and without the keys and the document you will be embarrassed from our security.
Accommodation Features
Interior Features
Washer And Dryer
Air Conditioning
Walk In Closets
Fireplace
Ceiling Fan
Vaulted Ceilings
Cable Available
Intrusion Alarm
Scenic View
Blinds
Attic
Heat
Kitchen Features
BreakfastNook
DishWasher
Disposal
Microwave
Pantry
Refrigerator
Rooms
Crawlspace
Den
Dining Room
Living Room
Exterior Features
WIFI
Fence
Porch
Storage
Covered Parking Spaces
Flooring
Carpet
Ceramic Tile
Hardwood

The apartment keys/documents will be delivered to you via UPS Delivery Service on next day delivery.Kindly get back to me with your home address for the shipping of the keys and the document of the apartment to your door steps.

Once again l'm giving you this apartment on trust and do not disappoint me because l dont want our apartment to be destroyed again,if you wish to move in with your own properties,we still have one extra room that is empty so you can easily put our own things that you think you dont need in there. Here are the contents that will be delivered to you via UPS courier service.

1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
2)Paper/Permanent Flat form(Containing your reference details)
3)The Flat documented file.
4)Payment Receipts.
5)Full address and description of the Apartment

I really understand how you feel regarding viewing of the apartment but its quiet unfortunate that my lawyer have travel to United Kingdom before you contact me for the apartment .
I will like you to know that my lawyer would have show you the apartment but his right now in United Kingdom  for some Six Month program due to her profession that is the reason why you will be receiving the keys and the document of the apartment via ups at your home address you provide in your application form.

Regards.
Klemens michael

Hello tiwo,

Yeah thanks for this input! Is the scam advert in question, appeared on Expat.com classifieds?