Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

pregnancy in kuwait

hi im 7 mos pregnant and  im planning to deliver my baby in al sabah hospital, i get married last jan 25 of this year in the ministry of kuwait in reggae., today i went to jabriya hospital to open a file, my check up was fine. im just bit nervous, i met a lady there and shes telling me maybe i will have problem when i deliver the baby here cause the date of my marriage is late considering im 7 mos pregnant now. now im scared, i dont know where i will deliver the baby. any suggetion/advice?

problem is, i think she MIGHT be correct, Kuwait frowns upon extra-marital relations, especially those resulting in children. now in your case, you are married, it's just that the date of your marriage does not cover the pregnancy.

i highly suggest you consult with a legal representative, try Fajer on 248am.com, or even pay the money required for consulting with a lawyer, so as not to lose your residency should this actually be a problem.

it might not, but it might. so long as the odds are 50-50, it is better to be safe than deported.

Expatriate health insurance in Kuwait

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuwait

Moving to Kuwait

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuwait

Travel insurance in Kuwait

Enjoy stress-free travel to Kuwait

Flights to Kuwait

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuwait