Close

Best places to live in Canada for young newcomer

Hello, my name is Alex. I am 24, single, from Miami. I am a very open-minded person who loves doing outdoorsy activities. I am highly considering moving to Canada however I do not know which city. I recently visited Kamloops, Jasper, Banff, and Toronto. I loved the Canadian charm of the smaller towns. On the other hand, I also love being part of the hustle and bustle of larger cities. I would like to move to a city where it is easier to meet people and make friends. Open to suggestions!

alexfeli :

Hello, my name is Alex. I am 24, single, from Miami. I am a very open-minded person who loves doing outdoorsy activities. I am highly considering moving to Canada however I do not know which city. I recently visited Kamloops, Jasper, Banff, and Toronto. I loved the Canadian charm of the smaller towns. On the other hand, I also love being part of the hustle and bustle of larger cities. I would like to move to a city where it is easier to meet people and make friends. Open to suggestions!

I am bias and would say you'd get all that in Vancouver. Plus the weather is milder out there. Toronto certainly puts the a whole new twist to hustle and bustle -  in other words its more chaotic. Furthermore Vancouver has more accessibility to outdoorsy stuff than Toronto.