Close

Best places to live in Canada for young newcomer

Hello, my name is Alex. I am 24, single, from Miami. I am a very open-minded person who loves doing outdoorsy activities. I am highly considering moving to Canada however I do not know which city. I recently visited Kamloops, Jasper, Banff, and Toronto. I loved the Canadian charm of the smaller towns. On the other hand, I also love being part of the hustle and bustle of larger cities. I would like to move to a city where it is easier to meet people and make friends. Open to suggestions!

alexfeli :

Hello, my name is Alex. I am 24, single, from Miami. I am a very open-minded person who loves doing outdoorsy activities. I am highly considering moving to Canada however I do not know which city. I recently visited Kamloops, Jasper, Banff, and Toronto. I loved the Canadian charm of the smaller towns. On the other hand, I also love being part of the hustle and bustle of larger cities. I would like to move to a city where it is easier to meet people and make friends. Open to suggestions!

I am bias and would say you'd get all that in Vancouver. Plus the weather is milder out there. Toronto certainly puts the a whole new twist to hustle and bustle -  in other words its more chaotic. Furthermore Vancouver has more accessibility to outdoorsy stuff than Toronto.

Expatriate health insurance in Canada

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Canada

Moving to Canada

Find tips from professionals about moving to Canada

Travel insurance in Canada

Enjoy stress-free travel to Canada