Looking for a business partner in Saigon

A small team of us based in England are looking for a local business partner in Saigon. We are very excited about our prospective hospitality company that aims to introduce a new typology of accommodation to the city, which has already received significant coverage in North America and Europe.

We have limited knowledge of the city and would be keen to meet with someone who has plenty business experience in Saigon.

If this sounds of interest please comment and perhaps we can arrange a call?

Thanks

Hi JamieRichardson,

Welcome to the forum  :)

I suggest you drop an advert in the Business partners in Saigon section of the website so that interested members may contact you directly.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks!

I am currently based in hcmc and having the interest to provide info you may need.
Will send pm.

Hi

I am in Hcmc what kind of partner you need ?

Thanks.

I am keen to know more. My Vietnamese mobile is ***

Cheers

Wayne
Ps I am an Australian who lives in hcmc. I have been here for over 3 years and know the accommodation and hospitality industry quite well. My wife is Vietnamese.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Jamie,

I am interested in discussing with you about your intention. I am a lawyer, based in Saigon. I've been living here for more than 12 years.

if you find it worth, don't hesitate to let me know.

best regards,

Hi,

Able to provide more information?

Hi Jamie,
This is Van Khoa, I have read your interesting post and I am interested in discussing / exploring further the accommodation business with you. It is probably best to have a chat through Skype.
Regards

Hi, Pm me if you want to discuss about IT field (website development)