Fiance visa

Hi everyone!I'd like to ask what are the requirements for fiance visa in france I got my visa refusal for applying tourist in france now I'm planning not to appeal but to change it to fiance visa.thank you for all your help.I'm from the Philippines and my boyfriend is French we are almost three years relationship.

I believe the specific visa in order to marry in France with a French citizen no longer exists. PM'ed you some more info on it.

Hello,
As far as i know, there is no 'fiance visa' or visa to get married..
I know already a lot of Philipines national can not obtain visa easily until they are married to the French national.
Reading that your tourist visa had been refused, i'm afraid i could not help to give you more information.   :(

I hope you find solution soon, good luck.

Hi Lily.
It is easy to apply tourist visa, just provide all the requirements. Check your inbox for more info 😊

Hi ask ko lang if nag meet na kayo in person?

Yes po once a year sya umuuwi ng pinas

And still na deny yung application mo? Ugh

May Mali din po kasi ako Hindi ko kinompleto yung requirements.

Ah anu anung requirements yung kulang mo? Nagtatanong tanong rin kasi ako regarding sa pagkuha ng tourist visa e

@ I am Lily 1632 and Fayelo > Can you both keep it in english on this english speaking forum ?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Leave of absence po from my work.

hi im in a relationship with a french citizen and weve been together for 6 years, im just looking for some advices not to refused/ denied my visa. im afraid.

Hi, I guess there is no more fiancé visa to go to France. If you like to go to France, you have to marry your man in your country. First of all you have to be sure of the intention to marry of your fiancé. After 6 years of relationship, it's very long time, he have to decide to marry or not.
If yes, just follow the application process of marriage and application visa ... you can find it on the french consulate website of your contry. For marriage and visa, it will take around 6 months , no more. He just have to come in your country for marriage one or two weeks.
If no, my advice is that he is not serious to marry you, so forget him because he will not make you happy. Find another nice man. So many good man in France are looking for nice girl.
Good luck

Hi!
You can also enter on a tourist visa,get married here,and apply for spouse resident permit after six months of living together in France.
A lot of couples do it that way. A residence permit is not required to get married in France.But you need proof of legal entry in order to get the residence permit once married.

Hi we already received our Legal capacity to get married, my Fiancee is planning to get married in France.anyone can advice me what to do?Iam applying for tourist visa,