Import export agent

Hello. I am looking to speak to an agent that is familiar with import, export from South Africa based in HCMC. There is a small business oppurtunity but only looking to start small then see from there. Any advice appreciated.  Thanks

Asian Tigers are good Import agents in Vietnam and Asia generally . There is an American guy there called Matt who has been in the job for a number of years . There seem to be some hard and strange rules and regulations and then also reality . As long as you do what customs ask and stay honest, and legal, then there doesn't seem to be a problem . He's probably the best guy to email and then speak to . He manages the whole of Vietnam so he gets about a bit . email him at [email protected] They are recommended by good shipping agents in Australia and I've used them and recommend them for personal belongings . Commercial and personal shipping are totally divided in Australia to the extent that they can't ship both but I'm not sure how import goes . Either way Matt will be able to help or put you on to the right guy.

Ok thanks for that. Yes everything will be above board. Looking at dry foods from South Africa but only small scale at first