Looking for teaching job.

I'm planning to move to Germany. For now I'm living in Malaysia and I'm teaching in one of American School here. Is it easy to get a job there?

Easy isn´t. If you have luck then maybe you´ll find a good job giver, because in Germany gives a lot of good , competence English Teacher too. And gives also a lot of foreigner who apply to be a English teacher. When you have a good job and you have a good salary in Malaysia, then its better to stay there because life in Germany, ain´t  easy.

To be a teacher in Germany, you need a (recognised) educational university degree. And you need to speak German well, so your students can understand you.
There is almost no market for freelance TEFLers, like in some other countries.

I need to move with my fiancé since he been transferred there. That's the main reason why I'm searching for a job there. I don't wanna move there without having a job.

Thanks for the info. Yeah i can see that since I tried to find but seems I can't find anything especially in education line

If you come on a family reunion visa, that normally allows you to apply for a work permit. If so, you should definitely do so before looking for a job, as this means you have already cleared a major hurdle.
But the German language requirement for most jobs still remains.

Thanks for those info..I'll try to look into that..