Close

Moving to Da Lat

Hello everyone,

My husband and I are planing to stay in Dalat for 1 month at the end of this year or the beginning of next year.

Anyone can recommend a small house/convenient flat (for 2 people) - full furniture where we could stay here during that time (we need to cook as we couldn't eat outside for whole month).

Cheers!!!

Hi ngimthu, I live in Dalat and it,s not always easy for expats to find houses or apartments to rent. As you have plenty of time yet, why not become a member of this group and make some contacts with some members who act as agents and who advertise rental properties regularly?  DALAT EXPATS LIVING & ACCOMMODATION
You will find them on Facebook and I hope you can find something suitable.

Thanks for your advice... :)

Hello "ngimthu"

The following link might help you:
https://batdongsan.com.vn/cho-thue-nha-rieng-da-lat-ldd

I plan myself to live in Dalat from beginning of February / March 2018. I am looking for House rental real estate informations in/or around Dalat.

Would you know somebody able to give me a few advices in this field?

The House in Dalat would need to have 3 bed rooms + 2 bathrooms + kitchen + living room + dining room + laundry room + parking. Surface 120 to 160 square meters.

Thanking you in advance for your help,

Best regards,

Michel Delafon

I just moved in a very similar number/type of rooms place to what you describe (~200 sq meters) and pay 9 million/month plus utilities ~ US$500.

Unfurnished.

Something in this market with furniture will probably be 11-12 million. The place I was in before--1/2-furnished--was 8 million. Now they're asking 10.

-JohnD- :

I just moved in a very similar number/type of rooms place to what you describe (~200 sq meters) and pay 9 million/month plus utilities ~ US$500.

Unfurnished.

Something in this market with furniture will probably be 11-12 million. The place I was in before--1/2-furnished--was 8 million. Now they're asking 10.

Geez, it sounds like Dalat has become expensive to rent a place.

Moderated by Christopher 3 months ago
Reason : Please post your advert in the Housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct