Looking for South African in Mauritius to facilitate my move

Hello, please can you try and get me a South African whom reside in Mauritius to help me through as am willing to relocate to Mauritius I will be glad if the person can honestly get back to me as soon as possible as am willing to embark on this trip asap

Hi dremminton,

Welcome on board  :)

Feel free to post some questions so that members may shed the light on your queries.

Morever, have a look at the articles in the Living in Mauritius guide.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello, please can you try and get me a South African whom reside in Mauritius to help me through as am willing to relocate to Mauritius I will be glad if the person can honestly get back to me as soon as possible as am willing to embark on this trip asap

You will be able to look for them with the help of this tool : Mauritius social network

Select South African (nationality) and expatriate as status. Try sending them a private message (envelope icon) while inbtroducing yourself. However, make sure that you don't send copy paste messages, it will get your pm system blocked.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Dremminton, I am in Cape Town SA and am also interested in moving to MU. where about in SA are you now as I would like to find out also about how to go about doing so.
Robyn

Have you searched online - quite a lot about various requirements you can find out yourselves?

Talk to Willem Du Preez, he lives in Pretoria and have facilitated my move to Mauritius
+27 82 664 1974 he works with ITL in Mauritius
Regards

Hi Robyn download the mobile app 'Bolt Home Mauritius' it provides you with all the info you need and links to service providers.