Close

In urgent need of an apartment

Hi everyone again!
I arrived in HCMC 5 days ago, but as I've been working around the clock I haven't really had time to look for an apt. Now that I've started it seems really hard, as some agents I contacted haven't replied, some offer very expensive flats and some have very few offers.
What I am looking for is a small apartment (doesn't have to be serviced, I can clean it myself), it should be quiet, light (enough windows), have a fast WiFi, but I don't need a TV or cable. Ideally it should be not very far from the border of districts 1,3,5 and 7 (anything up to 10-15 minutes by motorbike would be ok). My budget for that would be around $400.
I am not excluding the possiblity of sharing as long as there aren't too many people in the house and I have a private bathroom.
I kind of need to move in as soon as possible (ideally tomorrow) as I need to move out of the hotel and anyway, I won't have time to go and see any places again until next week.
If you have any ideas please let me know. I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

Hi Nick_Theo,

You could post this advert in the Housing in Ho Chi Minh City section of the website, it might help you get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

I have found an apartment. Thanks!

Closed

Expatriate health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Travel insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Enjoy stress-free travel to Ho Chi Minh City