Seeking advise about where to live in Guangzhou

Good Morning everyone,

I am new here, my name is Sergio and I am a Spanish 27 years old guy living in Guangzhou since 1 year ago. Until now, I have been living and working in Longgui, a very rural area in Baiyun District.
Since Guangzhou is a very big city I am still not familiar with many areas, and I would like to get some advise.

I am looking for a place where I can rent an apartment for myself with a minimum of 45 square meters and within a budget of 2,000-3,500.  I will be working now at Huangpu Avenue, close to Yuancun station in the red line. My idea is to live within 6-7 stations from where I work. I have been reading a bit online and believe that Haizhu and Yuexiu districts are best for me to live. I have explored yuancun station area but find places either very nice but very expensive or extremely poor..did't find anything middle-range. Any advise?

Thank you!

Hi Sergio,

Welcome on board  :)

Feel free to read the Accommodation in Guangzhou article and have a look at the websites indicated at the bottom of the article. They could be handy.

Furthermore, you may also drop a detailed advert in the Housing in Guangzhou section of the website. Surely you will get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks so much Bhavna! I will definitely do that!  ;)

Cheers!!

I recommend "Home Plus" Apartment in Shui He Jia Yuan near metro Renhe station,just one station from LongGui.The evironment is nice and prices for 50-60m2 are under 2800rmb