I have to go to india

Hello sir
I am working in nuscut in last 10 days.but I decided to go to india and cancel my visa becouse  my personnal issues.I am already paid
350omr for visa expense.the owner is not giving my passport without giving 500 omr.he said that 500riyal fine for cancel my visa and taking new visa.I am very afraid please help me sir

New topic