Can I Enter Saudi If My Sponsor Has My Iqama?

I am one of many teachers that have not been paid by the agency that we work for. We left on re-entry visas. The agency have our iqamas. Can we enter the country by ourselves or would we need permission from the agency?

For the last two years (my tenure in Riyadh) I have never shown my Iqama when entering KSA. I only mention to them the number. They check the status on-line and let me in.

So I guess if your Iqama is valid with no issues (maybe you could check the status on Absher), and you memorize the number (it is also hand written on my passport), then you should be able to enter with no issues.

If your iqama is valid then no issue, also the iqama is mentioned in your passport at the time of NAQAL MALOOMAT
but it is advisory to keep a color copy of your iqama along with passport.

Thanks

Baybars wrote:

I am one of many teachers that have not been paid by the agency that we work for. We left on re-entry visas. The agency have our iqamas. Can we enter the country by ourselves or would we need permission from the agency?

While you have already been answered about entrance. Negotiate with your agency to get your iqama back because you cannot do anything without iqama.

Since you have a valid exit re-entry visa , you can enter Saudi Arabia.

https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/

For your entitlements , you can request formally from your employer , otherwise , you can complain them to the Ministry if Labor by calling No 19911 ( They are speaking multi languages ).

Dear
Yes you can enter the country as long as you have come into the kingdom within the period of the exit reentry.