I have a friend who has a liquor store in Philippines and he is doing well. I am fishing for information regarding opening one and leasing a store front. He got his going with $500. Also he bought a home for $3000 and is renting it out for tourists.

Can someone help me with this information? What are the forms I need to obtain? I go back and forth between US and Ecuador. Also I need someone on the ground to help. It doesnt have to be in Tarlac. Anywhere in Philippines.

Moderated by Julien 4 months ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
New topic

Expatriate health insurance in the Philippines

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Philippines

Moving to the Philippines

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Philippines

Travel insurance in the Philippines

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Philippines