Blood thinner availability in China

I am an American considering living abroad and working as an ESL teacher in China. I have a blood condition called a protein s deficiency meaning my blood clots more than usual. Due to my condition, I periodically need to take blood thinning medication. Does anyone know about the availability of the blood thinner Eliquis (apixaban) which is what I'm currently taking or any other blood thinners and how I would go about getting prescriptions for them?

If your MD, hematologist in the US could recommend an alternatives such as Coumadin or Warfarin, they are available at international hospitals and clinics in the major cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou. I am not sure whether the blood thinner you have been prescribed is available here. You would be advised to bring a certified letter from your MD stating your case, along with a hospital record to the hospital in China.  The doctors here would have to test your blood for INR, di dimer before dispensing the blood thinner.
Perhaps you could write to: Beijing United Family Hospital and Clinics for their advice stating your situation.
beijing.ufh.com.cn/contactus?lang=en