University admissions in KL

Hi,
Can anyone advise on the top local universities which have undergrad program in English ? Top 5 or 10, is there any official ranking ? Further, what's generally the cost of tuition per year in these universities ? Subject interested would be Islamic studies. Also, what are the options for learning English language full-time and it's duration, institute and cost ? This is for my sister.
thanks.

This website is a place to start your research

https://educationmalaysia.gov.my/study-options.html

Thanks for your suggestion. Do you also know while on visit visa, someone transfer to student visa (upon getting admission at any institution), while staying in Malaysia or they've to return back to home country ?

Yes. The application has to processed while the prospective student is in their current country. No transfer from one pass to another.

Alright, thanks

Saw this posted on www.internations.org forum by Fei Sow.

Hi, is there anyone out there with nursing qualification who is experienced in management would like to have a job in KL? I work in an education institution. I would like to bring in experience from oversea for added different perspective to our organisation. As we deal with UK, Australia and US, experienced from these region is preferred. Email me at [email protected]

Might be of some interest for your medic sister.

Thanks for remembering and great help.