Visa inquiry

I have lost my  omani heavy  license in india .but know am in qatar .i need my imani license here to change from police Station here in qatar...is this possible if i want to go to oman as (tourist visa,visit visa) from qatar to muscat ...just to take my duplicate licence from ROP ..i know the process how to take duplicate license from policestation .but i know i got banned bcz my omani Rawab didn't give me noc paper..but i want to come oman for only 2 days is there any possibility?  Reply me as soon as possible..i got interview call here in internally as heavy driver

Hi Gs862630,

If an employment visa is cancelled, then to enter Oman an NOC is still a mandatory document.

Well, no harm in trying your luck to get a visit visa/ tourist visa. Give it a go.

For a family visit visa you must have some relative staying in Oman, else you do not qualify.

I hope your lost Oman Driving Licence is still valid.

And you have some copies of your Oman Driving Licence, as the number printed there would be needed to retrieve the files.

Yes its valid untill 2022 ..and also i have scan copies of license..

Hi,
I'm Mohammad , I have left oman on 03-09-2015, for long leave for without visa cancel , than after that I couldn't make it back to oman.

Now I got offer from oman , I just want to know I'm still in ban period or not,
if yes how long still I have to stay out side of Oman.

Your comments and suggestions will highly appreciated. Thanks
Regards
Mohammad