Close

Silkpainter. German, 52, Planning my life in Martinique

Hello to all Expads.

I am seriously considering of moving to Martinique, and give it two Years to prepare. That sounds long but is not. I have spent 9 Months in Costa Rica with little or no planning - let's call it a good schooling ;) So now I am learning French as fast as possible. My big passion is Silkpainting, I am also learning about Self-marketing as affiliate still I would hope to find a part-time job as back up. I am aware of the problems regarding Prices with food, I do not know about accommodation.
It would be nice to get in touch with English and German speaking People, I am art loving, also learning Tai Chi so I might be able to give courses in Martinique for both Silkpainting and Tai Chi. Importing goods to Costa Rica such as Silk, Colours for my Painting was a Nightmare. Martinique is belonging Europe it should hopefully be a little bit easier. What is your experience with receiving Parcels? (Spain was difficult too - here I could not export for registration reasons, never mind) On another note... How is Wildlife there? I can not find Info on German Companies (for example) or Wildlife organisations, maybe a chance to get involved.If any of you has some info, I am very grateful. Thank you all!

Expatriate health insurance in Martinique

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Martinique

Moving to Martinique

Find tips from professionals about moving to Martinique

Travel insurance in Martinique

Enjoy stress-free travel to Martinique