Close

DEPENDENT FEE

Hi.
i need urgent help. Thanks in advance.

The issue is exit re-entry for my wife. the dependent fee calculated as 1107 SAR is deposited in the MOI account. The exit re-entry fee for 2 months is paid on my wife iqama. but system is showing in-sufficient funds. i went to jawazat office, they are telling 1464 SAR shall be paid.

now how to add the balance amount. please help me

You can add the balance amount from you online bank account or you can get it done from any bill payment center.

Dear What happened with your case,

I have done the same mistake and after full payment of 1 year dependents fees, I selected refund because system was showing some available amount before my payment.
and now if I am searching again the fees, system is showing full year amount again to pay.
I don't know where my first full year payment has gone?

Sallam O Alikum

Naeem Bhai firt of all thanks for your time to reply to different members here

i have one Question here
my iqama expiry 16/06/1439
for iqama renewal for me and my dependants  i have to pay up to  above mentioned Iqama expiry date or up to 16/06/1440
because i am listening many rumours here

thanks & Jazak Allah

Sallam O Alikum

Naeem Bhai firt of all thanks for your time to reply to different members here

i have one Question here
my iqama expiry 16/06/1439
for iqama renewal for me and my dependants  i have to pay up to  above mentioned Iqama expiry date or up to 16/06/1440
because i am listening many rumours here

thanks & Jazak Allah

If u want to apply for exit re entry , then u pay till 1439.  In this case rentry will be upto 16.6.1439.If you want iqama renewal up yo 1440 , then up to 1440.

hello dear.. i need assistance.
my wife is a dr. a govt hospital (moh). I myself a doctor but not on job yet.
as per rules govt. employees & their family members are exempt from this depedant  levi (including spouses & children)
My iqama expired in may 2017,  when i tried to renew my iqama after depositing routine fee of 500 Sar, the system denied it. Officials at jawazat told to deposit 1277 SAR more to get the iqama renewed. we told them the scenerio twice but they insisted that you have to pay it. I paid that amount & got my iqama renewed. Later some other doctors went to jawazat & discussed the issue with their mudeer. He inquired from Riyadh & then the spouses  of those doctors had to pay only 500 Sar.
Can I get refund of the amount paid unnecessarily ?? & how ??

hello dear.. i need assistance.
my wife is a dr. a govt hospital (moh). I myself a doctor but not on job yet.
as per rules govt. employees & their family members are exempt from this depedant  levi (including spouses & children)
My iqama expired in may 2017,  when i tried to renew my iqama after depositing routine fee of 500 Sar, the system denied it.
Officials at jawazat told to deposit 1277 SAR more to get the iqama renewed. we told them the scenerio twice but they insisted that you have to pay it.
I paid that amount & got my iqama renewed. Later some other doctors went to jawazat & discussed the issue with their mudeer. He inquired from Riyadh & it was clear that spouses ofdoctors working in govt. sector are exempt from this levi and  then the spouses  of those doctors had to pay only 500 Sar for their iqama renewal.
Can I get refund of the amount paid unnecessarily ??
& how ???
I am not well versed in arabic & cant explain my situation well. What should I do ...
Thanks in anticipation for ur help.

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saudi Arabia