Close

relocate to Mauritius

hi , Need some up to date info on moving a dog to Mauritius , also contact details of agents in SOUTH AFRICA who do this ,

Are there restrictions to using Shipping Containers for living space in Mauritius ??

thank you !

Hello

Some breeds are strictly forbidden from entering the island.

we have a rottweiler and it has been confirmed , that we can bring him over , has to be neuterd .

Hi

You are welcome to contact me in a private chat as we are not allowed to give details on the forum. I am in the process of applying for our 2 dogs and 2 cats permits.

Cheers Marc

hi I am on whats app , ***

Moderated by Priscilla 4 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I have a spread sheet of everything you need to do and dates to do plus I cans end you details of person in Mauritius who has checked everything and details of company who will export them. Mine is based on SA to Mauritius and I have 2 dogs and a cat. I can give you a rough cost according to my quotes. I have just started the process with them. You can send me a message.

that will be great

also on whats app ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Expatriate health insurance in Mauritius

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius

Travel insurance in Mauritius

Enjoy stress-free travel to Mauritius