Looking to move to malta together with my husband.

Hi . Iam a british citizen living in belgium with my husband. We are currently looking into living to malta . Oktober we will be visiting for a holiday and to get the feel of the land.
My husband nerds to be in a warm climate. As ge had a accident at fireservices and is having gelijke with the northern europe weather.  Its been obvious that the warm water is so much better for his health.
Iam currently zelf employéd  hairdresser and beautician.
I was wondering about the health care there as my husband has a neuro stimulator tot the pain and we need regular check ups and medication.
Is the hospital service at a good Standard?? ?
Apart from that hes ok.
I hope to work part time nu employéd or zelf employéd. And good tips out there ????
Looking forward to hear your tips weer is best to live and quality of life . Best reguards Lorraine x erik

Reading your post I take it you are not British, I cannot comment on the health care in Belgium but I and people I know are pleased with the service over here, I have had a few scans and the treatment received has been good.

Hi . Iam british but living in belgium with my husband. He is belgium. Thanks again for your reply. I have been a expat tot 27yrs now.the belgium insurance would cover out medical cost anyways . Having still my british passport and also having my right to belgium hospital insurance as long as i pay my fees here, would alow me and my husband to use it antwerp in europe would be the best option i think.
Best reguards Lorraine jacobs

lozerik wrote:

Hi . Iam british but living in belgium with my husband. He is belgium. Thanks again for your reply. I have been a expat tot 27yrs now.the belgium insurance would cover out medical cost anyways . Having still my british passport and also having my right to belgium hospital insurance as long as i pay my fees here, would alow me and my husband to use it antwerp in europe would be the best option i think.
Best reguards Lorraine jacobs

Sorry I cannot reply to your post as it is not very clear with regards to what you are saying.

What do you actually want to know, I find it difficult to follow your English!
If you want to know about the Health Service here, it is very good.

If you are a UK citizen then you can get basic health cover through the RHA for basic cover or the S1 route if you are a state pensioner which gives full cover (but that may be subject to sufficient NI payments, especially as you have been out of the UK for 27 years).

As to your private Belgian health cover, whether you can make use of that here is a question only the Insurer can answer.

Again, whether you can make use of the Belgian health system here only they can answer. Check to see if there is an agreement between Belgium and Malta.