I got an offer to work at Sunset Beah Resort AlKhobar any helpful info

Hi everyone, first of all  Iwould like to thank you in advance for taking the time to read and eventually answer my question and concerns.

I am a mexican single man currently working in a beautiful area of my country, I few weeks ago i got an offer to work at the sunset beach resort in al khobar as part of their management team, that time i decided that i would not take the job based on lack of information about the place,I could not find a lot info besides their website and the fact that the money that they had offered me was pretty much the same money I earn now, Well now they have called again with a better offer a little more attractive financially speaking but still havenŽt found a lot of information about the place, could anybody here could help me please... any feedback or comment will be greatly appreciate it since I am strongly considering it this time.
What i mean is any ifnormation regarding the sunset beach resort in al al khobar.
Thanks

Sincerely

Ben.

Welcome on the forum Ben ;)

I hope that other members will contribute to your discussion soon.

Regards

can you post the info you have about them?

if you PM me their number and website I can check them out for you.

and if you have specific questions about them I might get a little clarification.

Salman

PS:
to the rest, I dont normally entertain PM requests. so please dont flood me with PMs.

Thank you for your replies, the web site is sunset-beach.com.sa but judging by your comments is not a very famous place around the area.
Thanks again if you find out something please let me know
Regards

Ben

Sunset Beach Resort is a new beautification and expansion project in the development of the beach frontage on the eastern coastline of KSA. The reason why its called sunset beach is because of the curved landmass that juts into the sea making it possible for someone on the east coast to actually see a true sunset on the horizon. See the map on the web page below:

http://sunset-beach.com.sa/index.php?op … &Itemid=76

While the land and property surrounding the beach may belong partly to the state and partly to private owners I believe that the project itself has been launched by the Governorate of the Eastern Province and awarded to several private contractors who may be the ones recruiting resources for implementing the project.

Its a very beautiful location and has the potential to be a great attraction for people living in KSA to spend their holidays and recreation.

Thanks again for the info...
best regards

Hi benberdejo whats your email?

Hi rahinmecca, my email is [email protected]

thanks fr everything...
best regards

Sunset is a very nice beach
there are so many facilities there, they have tennis courts football courts paintball pools and a small water park.

and you have access to the beach and boat rides etc...

have you taken the job?

i can give you more info if you need...

Hi Ben,

I am Parvati from Hungary. And i am very happy to found this site.
I also could not found any info about the place, and i am quite dissapointed, because they also offered me a job opportunity (as a yoga instructor) and the telephone interview is just coming next week.
I would like to know,if you have taken the job or not? If yes how is it? Are you still there? If yes, pls send me some info.
However i have not got the job yet, I am very much into it, and so exited.

Thank you very much!!!!

--

Good Morning:

Sunset Beach is a beautiful Seaside Resort on the Arabian Gulf (not too distant from the desalination plant) primarily for wealthy Saudi's because the rental rates are quite high compared to compounds in nearby Al-Khobar or Riyadh.

The grounds are lush and green and everything is very well maintained...compared to the surrounding desert.  Once you enter the gated grounds it's like being in another world...or in the garden of Eden.

There is a Marina at Sunset Beach and in addition to some impressive yachts...there are always fellows racing around jet-skis.

There are also many villas for rent.

It also has at least one excellent restaurant...a health club...and beauty salon for ladies.

My 3 sons love the Water Park which is open to the public (and non-residents) on Fridays from May-October.  Admission is approximately 100-150 SR per person but it is well worth it.

The activities at the Water Park include...several water slides...tubing on a safe, shallow man-made river...and swimming in the Gulf at a protected lagoon.

I've visited many recreational places in the Gulf...but...Sunset Beach is the BEST...in part...because it is never overly crowded.

Regards,

Dwight Wolczak

Sunset beach resort is nice place and much better than most places around the GGC.

-several posts were moderated, and this discussion is closed-

Closed