Residence visa for parent

Hello,
I plan to move to Nairobi in 2018. I live with my wife, 2 children and mother in Dubai. UAE offers residence permit / visa for parent. What is the arrangement in Keyna? Can I get visa for my mother?
Can I ask my employer to sponsor it with insurance or I can sponsor my mother ? What will be the cost for visa and medical insurance for parent?

Thanks
Jaydeep

Usually immediate family members (spouse & children) can live in Kenya on Dependents Passes (I assume that you will be working in Kenya).  I am not too sure about parents though.

It can be difficult to obtain medical insurance from a Kenyan provider, for older people.  You may have to look into an international insurance company.

Thank you Longonot62.
Can you guide me to link or person who can provide me more information on parent visa in Nairobi?

Thanks

The Department of Immigration website refers to 'applicants, their children and spouses' being potentially eligible.  I can't find any mention of extended family.  There is no such thing as a 'Parent Visa'.  I am fairly sure that a Dependents Pass can only be given to spouses and children too and others have to apply in their own right, to reside in the country, on maybe a 'Class K' (retirement) permit.

You would probably need to seek advice from an immigration lawyer, such as this company (although there are others):

https://fathershandltd.com